Chapter 4: Fake Dating Begins

--Avery P.O.V--

I stared at my phone's screen as the my twitter feed started to flood with tweets, follows and mentions.

Soon enough #Louvery was trending worldwide, the things 'Directioners' can do is just amazing. I clicked on the trend hesitantly, as much as I want to know what they think about me I most definitely do not want to see all the hate.

'Oh my God! Where did they meet? #Louvery'

'They don't even look in love. #Louvery'

'She's so ugly! #Louvery'

Ouch. That last one hurt. I closed the app not wanting to hear more hate about me. These people don't even know me yet they hate me. Didn't Louis and I make it clear enough to that stubborn fan that we're not dating. I crashed into my bed and grabbed one of my soft pillows. I put the pillow over my mouth and screamed as loud as I can.

Curse you stubborn fan, no I should be mad at Hayley because she got me into this mess any way. I pondered on it a bit more and realized that this is all Louis fault. Not Hayley or that crazy stubborn fan. If he had just given me the necklace and my headband none of this nonsense would have happened. It's his fault this is happening to me. I hate him! I absolutely hate Louis Tomlinson. I let out another scream on the pillow.

After my throat hurt from screaming I decided to do something about this mess. I can just deny everything on twitter right? Ugh, but no one will believe me. Someone's got to know what to do, I mean Zayn must be a master when it comes to dealing with all these rumours. I have to go to him and ask him for help. 

But what if I see that bastard again? Come on Avery you can do this. It's just to get things over with. I mean you'll never have to see him again after this, I can just disappear and maybe move to Africa or something. Maybe that last part was a bit exaggerated. 

Making up my mind I decided to go over at Zayn's flat. I stood up lazily and changed my clothes into something decent. I grabbed my skinny jeans and just put a jumper on because I was too lazy to get another shirt. Besides it's really hard to wash a lot of tops anyway. I already have enough work cut out for me. Grabbing my black Vans I walked out the door.

**********

I waited for an answer at the front door of Zayn's house, tapping my foot as I stood there. Finally Zayn came and opened the door.

"Oh, hey Avery come in!" He said moving to the side to give me space and welcoming me in. I walked straight to the living room and sat on the large couch, bouncing in the process. The room was quite clean and really quiet too. Luckily I've never seen Louis around which is a relief. Zayn followed shortly while I waited for him to take a seat beside me.

"Okay first, where's your buddy?" I asked not wanting to tell him the problem if Louis was present.

"You mean Louis, Paul called him over but I think they'll be back in a couple of minutes. Did you come here to talk to him?" He said.

"Okay, so that means I have enough time to tell him. Should I really?" I muttered to myself.

"Um, Avery what is this about?" He asked facing me.

"Fine." I sighed. "Word has been spreading out about out so called 'kiss' and I don't know what to do." I shuddered at the memory of the horrid incident.

"Oh that." Zayn said quietly and looked down at his hands.

"Yes! That, and I need your help because I hate Louis and forever will but every one in the world thinks we're together." I said.