Chapter 6: Room Arrangements

--Avery P.O.V--

"Get up!" I heard a voice saying while nudging me in my arm.

"Paul are you really making me do this she won't fucking wake up. I think she's dead, can we just leave her here and continue on with our lives?" I hear the same voice whining. I knew for sure that it was Louis. And I thought that he might have been pretty decent after saving me from the paps but no, he can't be tolerable even just for a minute.

"Shut up Louis and get her out of there." I heard Paul's superior voice once again.

"Ugh. Why won't you get up? God, this is getting really awkward." Louis said while poking my arm. This was his weak attempt of making me got of the plane? I decided to annoy the hell out of him and pretend to be asleep.

"I swear Avery if you don't get up I'll fucking leave and let the plane take you back. I don't care what Paul and the boys will say. I'm leaving you." He said in a angry tone.

"Nope, you're not leaving her Louis!" I heard Paul's decending shout.

Paul's statement got me cracking up. And I knew Louis would hate me more for doing this to me. 

"You know what Avery? You're a real pain in the ass?" Louis said glaring at me before walking out.

"Not my fault you have such a big one." I muttered laughing and following shortly behind him. I looked around the plane and it seems like we we're the only ones left so I held on to my brown sling bag which was hanging on my shoulder, making sure it wouldn't fall trying to keep up with Louis' fast pace. I knew he was pissed off, and that's exactly how I wanted him to feel. After all it is his fault I'm here. I could be at home in the comfort of my bed while reading one if my favorite books or watching chick flicks but instead I'm stuck with a arrogant dickhead that has a ego way bigger than his massive ass. The worst part about it I'm stuck fake dating him for three months. I'm going to make sure that in this three months he'll be the one suffering and not me.

We finally got into two separate vehicles since one car wouldn't fit all of us. I was riding with Harry and Niall in the black car while Louis, Liam and Zayn stayed in the white one. It's nice to finally get some space away from that boy. I don't get it though, he seems so kind and funny to everyone else but when it comes to me his eyes are just bloodshot with hatred, what did I ever do to him for him to hate me that much?

As the car drove of from the airport hundreds of fan were waiting outside just to be able to get a glimpse of these five superstars. It never sinked into my head that I'm actually going to tour with them for three whole months. It's actually pretty amazing, I'll get to travel the world and watch their concerts. Right now I might as well enjoy it and think about all the cons later on, besides I'm with my best friend Zayn right? At least there'll always be a familiar face in this unfamiliar crowd and unfamiliar places.

The car ride was mostly silent, because Harry and Niall fell asleep on each others shoulder while talking about which fart is smellier the loud one or the silent one. I get that they are teenage boys but that's just a topic not even thirteen year old kids would talk about. I ended up just looking out the window the whole time and enjoying the view of this beautiful country.

We finally arrived at the hotel as just like at the airport hundreds of fans were outside the hotel. I don't know if I'll ever get used to this kind of attention. I quickly wake up Niall and Harry and we head to the lobby where we meet up with the rest of the boys and the crew.

I just stood there tapping my foot while leaning on the counter, with my jacket wrapped around my waist and my other arm on the handle of my luggage not really listening to Paul stating out the room arrangement. I'm not really picky when it comes to that stuff until I heard my name being called.

"Did you hear what I just said Avery?" Paul told me.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked him getting out of my little bubble.

"I said that you and Louis will be staying in the same room but with separate beds ofcourse."

"Why? I should be with a girl right? Isn't that like a hotel rule or something?" Panick started to rise in my veins. I can't even stand being in the same building as Louis, much more a bedroom!

"Well all of the crew will be staying at a different hotel except me and Sam of course and Zayn will be staying with Liam, while Harry will be staying with Niall." I would rather stay in the same room with any other guy, even Paul or Sam just not Louis.

"Can't I just sleep in the same room as Sam?" I said desperately. Looking at the baffled body guard.

"No." Paul said sternly.

"There's no point to fighting with you is there?" I finally gave up on persuading Paul.

"Nope, not a chance. Why can't both of you just get along for a second. You'll be staying together for three whole months. Don't you think it's time to be friends at least?" He said trying to reason out with Louis and I.

"Avery and I? Friends? Paul you do not put that in the same sentence because it is not going to happen." Louis finally cut in.

"Stop acting like you guys are ten year olds, for the love of anything that is can be loved just grab the keycard and go up in your room." Zayn said, fed with our bickering.

"Fine." I said reaching for the key card from Paul but Louis also does and our hands touch, trust me not in a romantic way, but we both pulled it back at the same time.

"Just take the card." I told Louis.

Rolling his eyes he took it without saying another word and head for out room. I had no other choice but to follow behind him.

I must admit walking through the hotel was like a walk in a museum. A very beautiful one in fact. There were a few gift stores here and there, a lot of modern paintings were hung on the brick walls that had added a nice touch to the classic atmosphere. Elegant chandeliers were also hung all over the ceilings. It truly is a wonderful hotel.

When we entered the room neither Louis or I said a word to each other. He just layed down in jacket on the bed claiming that it was his side of the room and I quietly walked to the other side of the room.

The room was just as beautiful as the rest of the hotel. Not very grand but had everything you need. A bathroom, a closet, a black flat screen telly, bedside tables, and even a balcony that showed the beautiful sights of Berlin, although the idea having to share a bathroom with Louis is quite unnerving.

The tension between Louis and I surely was felt in the room. He kicked his shoes of and bounced on the bed grabbing the remote turning on the telly. He put it on some sports channel but I wasn't really interested in foot ball so I decided to scroll around my phone.

"Yes!" Louis shouted at the telly when his favorite team shot a goal.

I decided to read on my kindle app just to pass time but Louis wouldn't stop screaming at the telly. After a while I realized he was just doing this to annoy the hell out of me.

"Will you keep your tone down?" I asked him putting my best fake smile on.

"What about no princess?" He said with a cocky smile. I felt my heart skip a beat at his petty nickname.

What the hell Avery? He calls you princess and it actually has affected you. Unbelievable.

I scowled grabbing the sheets and putting it over my head. Think clearly Avery don't let him get to you. I felt my eyes slowly dropping, it must be the jet lag. I quickly fell asleep after that with the sound of Louis still shouting because his team lost. Well serves him right.

________________________________________

 Another chapter! Wow that update was fast :) So how was it? Comment, Vote and Fan if you haven't already. And have you guys heard Diana? #justcurious

And also don't forget to follow our separate accounts for more stories of One Direction :)

@randomplusme

@HeartAttack2602

Originally written by : randomplusme