Chapter 2: Most Regretful Accident

--Avery P.O.V--

After rushing out of Zayn's house I immediately called a cab to bring me to the studio. I have a photoshoot today with Armani Exchange. 

My job can be the best job in the world really because all you have to do is pose in front of a camera but sometimes it can be the most tiring job ever.

I arrived at the studio with fifteen minutes to spare. I immediately ran to the dressing room.

"Avery! Thank God you're early today we need twelve different sets today. So go get started on your hair and make up. Oh and let's not forget the outfits." This is what I mean about this job being one of the most tiring jobs there is. Twelve sets which means there's also going to be twelve outfit changes and make up changes. Kill me now.

"What are you doing just standing there? Chop chop!" My thoughts were disturbed by the director.

"Jeez, calm down don't piss yourself." I muttered low enough so only I can hear.

**********

We finished just before dinner time so I have time to get rest after this long day. I walked back to the dressing room in my silver pumps. My feet were about to die. I swear, I'm lucky if my toes don't start falling off before I'm in the age of thirty. I stripped out of the most uncomfortable dress that I needed to wear for the last shoot today and changed to my normal clothes. I reached the table for my necklace and headband. Only to realize that I've left them at Zayn's flat. 

I quickly got out of the dressing room and said my fairwells to the studio people. 

I hailed a cab and told him Zayn's address. I hope this will be quick because all I want right now is to lounge at home and watch How I Met Your Mother reruns.

After the long ride I finally arrived at his flat. All the lights were closed so I came up with the conclusion that no body was home, so I decided to sneak in. 

I walked to the side door of the house praying that the door was open. I twisted the door knob and found that my prayers were answered. I 'sneakily' went for the guest room. But my pumps always made that clacking noise. By the time I reached the spot where I put it the lights of the guest room was opened.

I quickly turned to see who it was and it was no other that the arrogant Mr. Louis Tomlinson.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me in a cold tone.

"I-I just left something awhile ago and decided to pick it up. I didn't know someone was home so I got in and I passed through the side door because it was-" 

"I've heard enough. God, your so annoying." He interrupted my answer. I just stood there tapping my foot on the floor. 

"Are you looking for this." Louis suddenly said. In his hand was my necklace and my head band.

"Yes!" I quickly ran towards him to grab the objects. But he drove his hand away so that it was out of my reach.

"You should really be more careful of you things you know." He told me smirking. He was playing with me.

"And you really should give that back to me now!" I said to him annoyed.

"Feisty are we?" He said, his smirk not leaving his face.

"Give it back you bastard."

"What if I don't want to?" Then he ran away to the living room. Ugh, he is so annoying I just want to go back home. I freaking tired and hungry and I most definitely have no time for his silly games. I had no other choice but to run after him. 

It was dark and my silver pumps weren't helping at all. I stepped on a few things and almost fell a few times. I was then so close to catching Louis when I tripped on something. I think it was my own feet. 

I hit Louis as I was falling a we both landed on the floor. I closed my eyes to brace for impact and when I finally felt it I also felt something on my lips. I opened my eyes to see what happened. I was on top of Louis and our lips were touching. Both of our eyes were wide in shock at this scenario.

I quickly grabbed my belongings out of his hand and stood up. I ran for the door and got out of the flat leaving Louis on the floor with his eyes wide in shock.

I hailed a cab and got in as quickly as I could. I can't believe that, that just happened. It technically was an accident. Well, we're not talking about technicalities here are we Avery. I battled with myself. I still refuse believe that I just kissed Louis 'arrogant' Tomlinson.

--Louis' P.O.V--

What just happened? I got up from the floor and started pacing around the room. No. I didn't just kiss that girl, Abby or Avory. Whatever her name is? I hate her. Louis put yourself together. I ran my hands through my hair. No one should know about this, but what if that girl tells someone else? I'm screwed. I was still pacing around when someone opened the front door. My heart was beating fast thinking that it might be that girl again but I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders when I saw that it was Zayn.

"Why is it so dark in here?" Zayn flicked on the lights. His face then turned into shock.

"What happened to my house?! Louis can't I leave you for one minute and come back with a clean room." He said angry.

I looked around to see that the room was indeed a mess from our little chase a few moments ago.

"Jeez! You sound like my mom Zayn. And for your information you were gone for two hours and not a minute." 

I quickly walked to my room and closed the door. I needed to brush my lips and mouth from all that girl's germs. Just the thought of her sends shivers down my spine, and not the good kind.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 is up! Sorry it took awhile hope it was okay :D Comment, Vote and Fan if you haven't already :)

Originally written by : randomplusme