Chapter 1 : Old Best Friend

**Starbucks**

--Avery P.O.V--

"How much is it?" I ask the male cashier as I take my orders. "5.99 dollars." He said while staring at me up and down making me felt so uncomfortable. What is he looking at? "Here." I said and give the cash to him. "You want the receipt?" He ask while winking at me. What the hell? I don't even know him and he's flirting with me? No way. "No." I said and quickly take a seat, avoiding him. He's really annoying. "Wait, you missed something." He said making me stop from my steps to the table. "What now?" I said while glare at him. "My phone number." He said while giving me a piece of paper and put it in my hands. "You think I want this?" I whispered quietly so he won't hear that. I hope so. "No, thanks." I said and quickly get over him. 

I sat on table near the window so I would see the outside scenery. There's a few of customers in here since it was still early. I bet this place will be crowded in evening. Yeah, tea time. I drink my coffee slowly since it was a little hot. And it's burning my tongue.

Suddenly, there's two boys walk in. One of them are wearing a varsity jacket with black jeans. He has dark brown hair and he's wearing a sunglasses makes me hard to recognize him. He looks really familiar to me and I think I know him. The other one is wearing a striped shirt. They look so hot. Maybe I should have a chat with them.

"Hi." I said while waving my hands at them.

"Hi." Black-haired boy said. 

"Umm, can I ask you something?" I said.

"Sure." He replied.

"Do we know each other? You look very familiar to me." I said while smiling shyly at them.

"You're Avery Robinson, right?" He ask and I nod means yes.

"I knew it!! Still remember me??" He said while taking off his sunglasses and smile widely at me.

"Zayn!!" I shouted and hug him really tight. All the costumers are looking at us awkwardly. I don't care. I'm just too excited to see my old best friend back!!

"Long time not to see you." He said while pulling away from the hug. "Me too. I really miss my best friend." I said. "Yeah, umm, this is Louis, my band mate." Zayn said, introducing the stripe boy. "I'm Avery." I said while smiling at him. His expression becomes blank and he ignores me. He quickly walks away and sat on my table. What's wrong with him? 

"What's wrong with him?" I ask Zayn while walking to my table. "Bad mood." He replied. I sat on the chair opposite Louis while Zayn is sitting next to Louis. "You guys don't want anything?" I ask while drinking my coffee. The coffee is getting cold now. "I'm going to order something. Louis, how about you?" Zayn ask. Louis just shook his head. "Leave me alone."

"Okay then." Zayn said while getting up, heading to the counter to order something. Just him and I. Sit at the corner quietly without saying a word. "Are you sure you don't want anything?" I ask Louis. "Yeah." He replied. "Why are you in a bad mood?" I ask, caring about him. Well, I consider him as my new friend. "Nothing." He replied, starting to annoyed. "I'm sorry if I make you annoyed." I said and continue drinking.

--Louis P.O.V--

Why she keeps bothering me? What's her problem? "Hey guys. Why are you two so quiet?" Zayn ask as he sits at the table and drinks his coffee. "When are we going home?" I ask him. "What's wrong?" Zayn ask me back. "I'm really bored here." I replied. I might sounds like a 10 years-old kid crying to go home but I don't care. It's really bored being in here with a busybody girl that I didn't know her at all. "Let's go to my place after this." Zayn offered. "Okay." She replied.

--Avery P.O.V--

We arrive at Zayn's flat and it looks so exclusive. Yeah, millionaire. I open my shoes and step in Zayn flat. The floor are a bit cold since the air-cond is freezing. "You live alone?" I ask Zayn. "Yeah. Sometimes, the boys come and sleep here." He replied. "Oh." I said. 

I looked at Louis, he's already asleep on the couch, freezing. Maybe caused by the air-cond. "Umm, Zayn? Where's the guest room?" I ask. "Walk straight and turn left. The first room is the guest room." He replied. "Okay, thanks." I replied and heading to the guest room. 

"Walk straight, turn left, first room." I whispered to myself while searching for the guest room. BINGO!! Here it is. I walk in, seeing a king-sized bed with a cream-colored sheets. There's a beautiful vase at the corner of the room and a dressing table with a big mirror beside it.

I open my hairband and my necklace and put it on the dressing table. "Avery?" Someone said from outside while knocking the door several times. I bet it's Zayn. It sounds like him. "Coming." I said while opening the door, revealing Zayn. "Let's watch a movie." He said while smiling widely to me. "Okay." I said while getting out. "And, don't forget to take the blanket." He said. I turn around, taking the blanket with me and drag it to the living room.

"Louis, get up." Zayn said, making Louis awake. "What do you want?" He ask. "We want to watch a movie. Wanna join?" Zayn said. "Fine." Louis said, sitting on the couch. I sit beside Louis while Zayn is picking the movie to watch. "So, what are we gonna watch?" I said, breaking the silence. I don't want the situation becomes awkward. "The Notebook, Pitch Perfect or Paranormal Activities 4?" Zayn ask while lifting the CDs. "Paranormal Activities!!" I shouted before Louis could say anything. 

Zayn open the Cd player and insert the CD inside. "Before that.." I said while getting up. "Wait, where are you going?" Zayn ask. I just ignore him and goes to the window. I pull the curtains make the room becomes dark. "This is going to be fun." I said. I turn off the lights and what's left is the air-cond and the flash of the television. It feels more like in the cinema. That's what I want. Watching a scary movie in the dark with my best friend and a arrogant stranger.

*******

"Ahh!!" Louis screams as the ghost appears behind the girl. "What a coward." I said to him. "What? You didn't freaked out? It's scary!!" He shouted back. "No. I've watch this about 13 times. Why should I be scared?" I replied making his eyes widen. "13 times? I felt like dying even though I just watch it for the first time." He replied. "Shh." Zayn interrupt while putting his finger on his lips. 

About an hour later, the movie ended and it was really fun! "How's the movie?" I ask, excited ever since Paranormal Activities are one of my favourite movies. Yeah, I love horror movies. "Scary." Louis said a word. "Amazing." Zayn said. "Actually, it's AmaZayn." Zayn added while chuckle a bit. 

I looked at the watch on my wrist, 11.00 a.m. Yeah, I have a photoshoot on 12. Better get going. "Umm, guys. I have to go." I said while getting my shoes. "Bye! We'll hang-out again next time!!" Zayn shouted. "Bye!" I shouted back while getting out from Zayn's flat. 

__________________________________________________

Hey!! First chapter is up!! How is it?? COMMENT!!

VOTE AND COMMENT?! FOR HEARTATTACK2602? FOR RANDOMPLUSME? FOR 1D? FOR LARRY? FOR ZIALL? FOR NIAM? FOR ZOUIS? FOR NOUIS?FOR ZARRY? FOR NARRY? FOR LILO? FOR ZIAM? FOR LIRRY? FOR ELOUNOR? FOR PAYZER? FOR ZERRIE? FOR FOOD? FOR CARROTS? FOR MIRRORS? FOR CATS? FOR SPOON? PLEASE?!

Originally written by : HeartAttack2602