Chapter 5 : Being Popular In Germany

--Avery P.O.V--

First day of hell, the day that the boys and me are going to Berlin, for tour of course. In fact, me and Louis are in process of fake dating and we felt so uncomfortable to each other. We're still trying to avoid each other, trying not to talk anything about this stupid fake relationship. 

"We're here!" Niall shouted cheerfully while getting out from this white van. The narrow van which fit 8 peoples are killing us like stupid. Me, the boys, Paul and the driver. "Thank god we're here!" I shouted while trying to let myself off this van. Ugh, gotta hate that. 

"C'mon. We're not going to be late for our flight." Zayn urgent while pulling me to the airport. "Wow, the airport is H-U-G-E!" I shouted with excitement. This is my first time going to a huge airport! "Looks like someone is excited." Liam smiles. "Weird. You haven't see an airport before?" Louis teases, walking past me. Ugh, that human.

--Zayn P.O.V--

"Can you be nice to her?" I whispered to Louis. I'm pity of her sometimes. She's a nice girl but Louis are acting mean and she have to suffer for three months. Suffer being Louis' fake girlfriend. Three months are not short. It feels longer when you're with someone you hate. "Avery? No way. Like you said, never in a million years." He replied with sarcasm. Louis' starting to annoy me right now. 

"Just, don't be so mean okay?" I said, quickly walk away from there. I'm not going to let my heart goes into a deep hole just because of Louis' sarcasm. 

--Avery P.O.V--

"Hey! Look! It's One Direction!" I heard someone screamed. I bet its the paparazzis. Ugh, gotta hate that. "Avery, come here." Paul instructs as he pulls my arms. The boys just walk as usual, getting used to it. 

"Are you Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend?" 

"Are the rumours about you and Louis Tomlinson are true?"

"How did you feel about all of the rumours about you two?"

"Just ignore them." Harry whispered to my ear and I just nod. I put my head down, not dare to look at the camera. Now I'm stuck with a bunch of crazy peoples that keep asking about me and Louis. I absolutely hate that. 

The boys are walking faster, leaving me behind. Leaving me? Seriously? Ugh. I can't move at all. The peoples are surrounding around me like crazy.

--Louis P.O.V--

"Where's Avery?" Zayn ask while looking around, searching for her. "I don't know." I replied. She must be stuck with that paparazzis.Ugh, she brings too much trouble to me. "I'll be right back." I said and quickly turn back, searching for her of course.

"There she is." I whispered to myself as I find her, looking so messed up. "Avery!" I shouted and she quickly turns to me. I hope she's okay. Wait. Since when did I care about her? I pull her from the crowd and she looks so relieved. 

"So?" She huffs. "RUN!" I shouted while quickly run from there before the paparazzis can catch us. I hope they won't. 

***********

--Avery P.O.V--

We're in the plane, which is quiet and a bit awkward. Unfortunately, I have to sit beside this human. One in a million, Louis Tomlinson. It's already 8 and I'm already feel so tired. Tired being ask too many questions. How could they survive? Nobody knows.

I close my eyes, driving to sleep while Louis is already asleep. He's such a sleepy head. And i didn't thank him yet for saving me awhile ago. Thank god Louis was there, if not, I can't imagine what will happen.

--Harry P.O.V--

"Awe, what a cute fake relationship." I said, half whispering so they wouldn't hear that.

"Don't bother them." Liam huffs.

"What? I didn't do anything. I'm just going to take a picture and-" 

"Post it to Twitter?" Paul cuts.

"Yeah?" 

"You can't do that." Liam huffs again. "What's your problem?" I ask while he just back off and trying not to fight. Good Liam. "I think you should do that so your fans will know that they're in a relationship." Paul agrees. "Mission accepted." I smile while taking a couple of pictures before uploading it to Twitter. When they wake up, they're gonna be super mad.

--Avery P.O.V--

I woke up, stretching my arms while looking at them. They're sleeping as usual, peacefully. "Where's the clock?" I whispered while looking around. I'm still in the plane. I took my phone in my pocket, "2 in the morning." I whispered. 

What should I do now? Looking for random stuffs to do is quite hard. Twitter. Check my follows and tweets are gonna be great right now. 

I log into Twitter, seeing that I have 10447 new followers, which makes me so freaking shocked. What? I never have this much before. Maybe because by the fake relationship. Oh.

I scroll into the news feed, seeing Harry's tweet,

@Harry_Styles : Look at them! @AveryCutie @Louis_Tomlinson you two are such a cute couple! #LouveryForeverAndEver

And there's a picture of me and Louis, sleeping to each other's shoulder and it was snapped awhile ago. You're going to be dead, Mr Styles.

I don't dare to look at the replies, there must be a lot of hate. Or should I? Whatever. Ignore the hate and take the goods. 

"@NiallerAndFood : #Louvery! Gotta ship them forever. =D "

"@I'mADirectioner : I won't ship them -_-"

"@AlletsSanders : Love them lots! My life in a pic! @AveryCutie @Louis_Tomlinson."

Wait. They ship us? No, no, no, no and NO! Never in a million years! But it's our deal right? So I have to. Ugh. 

I decided to tweet stuffs and reply to 'Directioner's' questions. Okay, so here we go.

"@JustAFangirl : Who are you actually to @Louis_Tomlinson? #NoHate"

@AveryCutie : I'm his girlfriend. =D

I hope she wouldn't hate me.

"@GottaLove1D : Hey @AveryCutie! I love you lots and I hope #Louvery stays together forever and ever!"

@AveryCutie : Thanks @GottaLove1D !! Love you too! I'm glad you ship us.

Well, the last sentence sounds exaggerate. Whatever. Now, time for the hates. Ugh.

"@Directioner69 : @AveryCutie You're ugly! Stay away from my Louis!

@AveryCutie : Oh, I'm ugly? Look  at yourself in the mirror, okay? :)

Still trying not to be mean...

"@LouisBoobear : GO AWAY! DIRECTIONERS DON'T NEED YOU!

"@AveryCutie : Directioners don't need me. But Louis does. :)

"Directioners don't need me. But Louis does." Still wondering to myself, why did I tweet like that? Louis needs me? I guess I'm dreaming. Just go to sleep, Avery. Go to sleep.

__________________________________________________

Boo! Hey! It's me, HeartAttack2602!

How's the chappie? COMMENT AND VOTE! => Gotta love you!

Originally wrote by : HeartAttack2602