Prologue

Fake, basically means not true or not real. Like a fake relationship. That's what happens between Avery and Louis. Do you realize how hard to fake date each other just because they were accidentally caught 'kissing' simply an accident, the most regretful accident, something that causes them to build a certain hate for each other.

They were both popular not just in school, but all around the world. Avery is a model while Louis is a singer from the band called ‘One Direction’. One Direction, everyone knows them the world’s biggest boy band. Every girl's drooling over the members of this international sensation, separately known as Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Harry.

Avery has known Zayn ever since they were younger, best friends some would call it. But do you really believe that a girl and a boy can stay best friends without the other having some sort of attraction with the other. Zayn falls for Avery but she doesn’t know that. He keeps it as a secret. What happens when he finds out that his own band mate fake dates his first love? Trouble. But what can he do? Will Louis and Avery ever get along? Will Zayn sacrifice his love for Avery for his band mate? Who will Avery choose? It’s all up to her.

_______________

All the chapters are originally written by HeartAttack2602 and randomplusme. No copying and ideas should be stolen. 

                                                "HeartAttack2602 and Randomplusme"