>>>Ch.1 A Girl With A Secret Even She Doesn't Know.....Yet

(NOTE: This is just a story that I made up and it’s a new one. No plans on making it relate to my personal life though. All rights reserved. Enjoy~)

                                                                    ~The Beginning~

         My name is Max Yukki, and I have medium black hair with deep dark purple eyes. I am at the age of ten I now, and am 5’5 at this point. I live with my dad and my black lab, Aragon. We live in a small, one story cottage-type home in the town of Belemon. I go to Death Valley Academy. In this town, there are different sections. Those sections are section twelve, twenty, eighteen, five, fourteen, eight, nine, and section four. I live in section nine, which is the owner of the nickname, Death Valley. There isn’t a very high population in our section, and those that do live here aren’t always pleasant. That’s why people have nicknamed our section Death Valley because of the low population, we rarely have visitors, not many pleasant people, and people say it’s too dirty and well, dead. People outside of here decided that but people here disagree and get angered when we have to hear about it. Most people usually look at me with disgust and treat me worse than others. To this day I don’t know why but, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t bug me. In fact, it bugs me even more than it should, because I don’t know. I have a feeling it’s not a good reason they treat me like that though. Should I be worrying about something like that? Why yes, I should. In fact, I’m heading home to ask Dad right now.

       Well, I’m home now and sitting across from my Dad just staring at him. I already asked  him why they treat me like that. Right now, he’s hesitating to tell me. It makes me even more frustrated about it. Minutes pass, and he still hasn’t told me.