>>Chap.2 Secret Revealed

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I snap. My heart gets cold and I say, ''Just tell me already. I'm the one it's about, not you!'' My words came out colder than expected; this caused him to look at me, shocked. He gets back to being calm and says, ''It's all because of the thing inside you.'' I'm the shocked one now but, I don't show it because I'm too frustrated. ''What do you mean?'' ''You know that incident fifteen years ago, when this creature called the Ten-Tailed Wolf? It got sealed inside you when you were just born.'' Now, I had shock written all over my face. ''Why did you let them do that to me!?!'' My heart became, full of anger and hate. ''Why!?!'' He got a sad look in his eye and said, ''I didn't, your father did.'' I became confused. ''What do you mean? You are my father.'' ''No I'm not. I took you in because, he had told me if he dies to take care of you.'' ''Then who's my real father?'' I know most people would've shouted that he's lying but, that's not what I thought about right now. ''Your father was, the Fifth Hakichu. You can't tell anyone that or it'll cause problems.'' The Hakichu is the ruler or leader of our section. The Fourth one is leading right now, the First, Second, Third, and, apparently my real father, the Fifth Hakichu are all dead. Each section has a different name for their leader. ''What kind of problems would it cause? '' ''That's not important, just don't tell anyone.'' ''Heh, just tell me.'' ''Let's just say, it'll make your life even worse.'' I decided not to dwell on the subject. ''Tell me the full story.'' "I don't need to explain it since, before your mother died, she wrote it all in a journal for you.'' ''Then, give me the journal.'' ''Tomorrow, it's time for you to sleep.'' If you were wondering about what happened to dinner, I ate at this café near our house. ''Fine, tomorrow.'' I stood up and went to bed. No school anymore, I finished at the academy today but, my ''goodbye'' ceremony is sometime tomorrow.