>>>Chap.10:A Month Later

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

                                                                      ~ A Month Later ~

‘’Heh, I don’t care about that stuff, I just want to get started.’’ Sensei smacked me on the back of my head and said, ‘’oy, you sure are making me forget why I chose you as my student.’’  I stared at the ground frustrated and said, ‘’fine I’ll be quiet. I apologize for being such a nuisance.’’ They all looked surprised and I ran off to the Hakichu. But, before I got there I saw someone with a weird robe choking a kid. I hid and heard him say, ‘’where is the ten-tailed beast child?’’ ‘’ I-I don’t know who you’re talking a-‘’ ‘’what do you want with me?’’ said my shadow clone.  ‘’Ah, the ten tail, I need your power for our plan.  So, just come with me nice and easy.’’ ‘’I think not.’’ He threw the man against the wall, and threw a knife at me. My clone died from the hit but, the information of what he said exactly and everything came into my mind at once. ‘’Huh? A shadow clone? Then where is the real girl?’’ My other shadow clone went in his range and said, ‘’come and get me loser.’’ Then, my clone ran and I went to go find sensei.  I caught up to him and the others including the Hakichu, and told them everything. “Max, Lucas, go with Kamikaze and hide.’’ ‘’No, he’s that Toby guy isn’t he!?! I’m not going to sit here and cover in fear like he wants! I’m going after him!’’ ‘’Max, wait don’t!’’ It was too late; I was already running to find that Toby dude. Lucas caught up to me and said, ‘’I’m going with you.’’ ‘’No, if he wants my power he will want yours too, one of us needs to stay here and become the next Hakichu.’’ ‘’Then you stay here and live to be the next Hakichu, I’ll go to him and give him my life instead.’’ He started running faster after he said that. ‘’No! No! We’ll, we’ll wait for Sensei then.’’ He stopped and looked at me surprised then said, ‘’okay, let’s go find Sensei.’’ So, we wound up finding Sensei and he said that, ‘’the Hakichu was Toby’s Sensei, so he will be the one to fight him.’’ My mouth made the shape of a comical o. ‘’But Sensei-‘’ I stopped when I saw the Hakichu standing there; looking out at the sky as if he knew today was his last day to live. Which, I have a feeling he’s right. ‘’Everyone will be sad and be in pain if he dies, if I die instead then those things won’t be felt.’’ They looked surprised and the Hakichu looked down sad after I said that. ‘’No, I will be the one to face my student Toby in battle. It is my fault that he became this way.’’ I looked away frustrated and said, ‘’whatever.’’ Then, I walked away. I found a bench not too far away and sat on it thinking about the big destruction that’s going to happen.