5: the girl and the drinks

The picture above is my screenshot ;) and tbh, I think that depicts my two main moods. I'm mostly Phil, not gonna lie haha. Anyway.

I Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter (as I Did Writing It) by Twenty Øne Piløts

4: the girl and the drinks,

Your P.O.V.

You were a bit hungover today.

And by a bit you mean hugely.

You had more than enough to drink last night with Tyler and your two friends; resulting in throwing up in Tyler's toilet and walking home really wobbly and sleeping on the sofa instead of your bed. Phil had seen you walk into your room, your Hot Topic bags on the floor. You elicited a string of profanities when you couldn't get the key card in.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" He asked you as he helped you inside. "...wait, you aren't drunk, are you?"

"I am, Philip, and I am allowed to be."

"(Y/N)-"

"Good night, Philip my dear!" You replied, shoving the door closed. It was rude, yes, but at that time you had a massive headache and it sucked to be you at that moment. You remembered that you had tried getting a bottle of water and ended up downing lots of it and at the same time an ibuprofen, mainly because it was quite a hangover and hangovers include headaches and increase in the usual hormone dosage (meaning you were crankier than normal).

A little bit this morning a knock was heard from outside your hotel door. You decided not to mind it, until gradually the knocking became longer and louder. You groaned indignantly walking towards the door. "Fine, I'm coming! Jesus Christ!"

You swung the door open. It was the one and only Dan, dressed in a black sweater, black jeans and black shoes, the usual ensemble. "Hey (Y/N)- are you okay? You look frazzled." He said, his voice full of concern.

"Thank you, Dan, and no. Come back later," you said sloppily as you began to close the door. He muttered a hasty "Wait!" and kept the door open with his hand. "Phil wants to talk to you."

"You know you guys could've just texted." You left the door open and looked for the key card. You found it on your coffee table. You grabbed that along with your phone. You took a quick look at yourself. You still had your clothes from last night; a black leather jacket, a dark red tank top, ripped black skinny jeans and the red Converse you put on this morning. You fixed your hair with a few strokes and brushed your teeth, not caring if Dan was waiting outside the door. You headed out the second you were finished, and made sure to lock the door.

"Well, that was quick." Dan joked.
"Quicker than your mum," you mumbled silently. Unfortunately Dan heard your mumbles and laughed hysterically; doubling over with tears eliciting from his eyes. "Sweet Jesus, (Y/N)..." He giggled.

"So. Why did Phil want to talk?" You asked him after he had stopped laughing. He had a hand on their door. "Uhm, something about you being hungover...don't worry, it's nothing big."

"It's kinda big that you and I had to wake up at eight in the morning just for this, y'know."

Dan snorted a moment after that and swiped his key card, opening the door to their hotel room. It was identical to yours...except that it had two beds. Phil laid on one, laptop on his stomach. He noticed you walk in and flattened his lips. "Hello (Y/N)," he greeted, taking off his laptop.