9: the girl and vidcon

Hey! You have to read this author's note.

Do you guys see the author's note at the end of some of the chapters, or is the chapter cut off abruptly? This is really important for me and I'd appreciate your answers dearests!

I Wrote This Chapter For You In A Car (Extreme Nausea) by Years and Years

Also I love that picture of Dan^^

Enjoy! 😘

9: the girl and vidcon,

Your P.O.V.

After a few days of vlogging, some touring, and more hate tweets, it was finally time for VidCon!

You were now on a car that would take you to the place where it would be held; you were with Sage, Belle, Dan and Phil and Louise. They were all chatting and laughing, while you were looking down upon your phone.

Today you wore something that suit your mood- a black leather jacket, a blue v-neck, black pants, and white converse. Your (H/C) hair was in a high ponytail, and you had a small bag you put your stuff in. On your phone were the words that people have been saying about you.

Attention seeker

Incompetent

Dumb

You don't know who you're dealing with, honey

You're only friends with Dan because of Phil

They don't deserve you

It'd probably be best if you go kys, you'd be doing everyone a favor

Nobody cares about you

You can't stand alone

That one affected you the most. Is that what people thought about you? That you were dependent on Dan and Phil? For what? Views? Subscribers?

The world is a cruel place.

At that moment, you received a call. You were glad that you were alone on the third row of the van, cause if anyone saw the caller ID, they'd freak out.

You picked up the call. "Hello?"

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Lucas Korns, a friend of yours, smiled through his voice. "You're going to VidCon?"