12: the girl and vidcon, part four

I LOVE WRITING THIS STORY

12: the girl and vidcon, part four,

Your P.O.V.

After your panel, your twitter was blowing up with GIFs of you and Dan looking at each other whilst ignoring the others. Captions being that's true love! Or #Danisprobablynotonfire.

That was cute, you had to admit.

And another thing you had to admit was that your feelings for him were completely platonic. You didn't have feelings for him, though you used to. But not anymore; that was after Toby. But you were sensible and knew that you could never date Dan-- your brother's best friend? What are you, a cliché piece of crap?

No, you weren't. So now, you choose to remain single for a few years until you felt that it was right again.

"(Y/N)!" Belle called after you headed backstage. She ran towards you and Sage and jumped on you both. "Sage! You both did superb! Can't be any prouder of both of you two." Belle smiled and she pulled away. "So we have our segment tomorrow."

"Yeah, we do." Sage rubbed the back of her neck. "I'm quite nervous."

You three started to walk in full synchronization. "Uhm. Who wouldn't?" Belle snorted. "It's the three of us now, versus the fans and...no other YouTubers except us three. It's pretty nerve wracking."

"Ditto." You replied to both of them while looking down on your phone.

"(Y/N)!"

You turned back around and saw your friend, Luke, smile at you while heading for your direction. "That was a great panel, y'know. You rocked it."

"Heh. Thanks." You pointed to Sage. "You should probably congratulate this little rascal as well!"

"Well congratulations, you little rascal!!"

Luke had Sage's head tucked under his arm while he messed up her hair. Sage pleaded and pleaded for him to stop, with excuses of my hair isn't cheap!

"So, (Y/N)," Lukas smiled at you, hands in his pockets. "You wanna head on over to Starbucks already?"

"Actually, yeah." You yawned, being tired from the whole day-- except all you ever did was talk. "Talking's taken it's toll on me-"

"Hey! SB without us?" Belle faked a look of hurt, a hand over her heart. "What are we to you two? Are we nothing to you guys anymore? Are we not best friends?"

You looked over to Luke with puppy dog eyes and your lower lip sticking out. "Can they please come?"

"Alright. Fine. But I'm not paying for-"

Your two friends started crying. You joined in, sobbing as loudly as possible, while other people stared at you. "Y-You guys!" Luke stammered. "Stop crying! I'll pay for you both-"

YOU started sobbing louder.

"Fine! I'll pay for all of you!"

"Yay!" You perked up and wiped your hands together. "I'll just go and get my bag, and we can head out and get that free coffee...courtesy of Lukas Korns, that is." You winked in his direction. "Bye, babe."

Dan's P.O.V.

Dan listened intently into your conversation, despite sitting somewhere backstage looking down on his phone, he was very meticulous on doing this task. He didn't know whether you were flirting or whether you mucking around with Luke. Once you left, it was obvious the blond man was a blushing mess. He stood there silently, as if contemplating what to do. Sage clapped him on his shoulder and shook her head, leaving with Belle.