➳ one

During that time they were born, it was a matter of life and death and with great luck given the living won over the dead. The King of Clarines rushed back to his castle as soon as he heard his wife was about to give birth to twins. Along with Izana, the soon-to-be older brother of the twins came rushing to the medical bay to see the woman they've been searching for holding two babies in both of her arms. A white haired boy on her left and on her right a red haired girl, like hers.

When the Queen* was aware of the King's and Izana's presence, she gave a warm smile. The King went by his wife's side with a huge smile plastered on his face, he took the white haired baby to his arms.

"The boy is by seven minutes older than the girl. I think you should give the boy a name, dear" The Queen said.

"What should we name him? Any suggestions? Izana?" The King questioned, as the baby in his arms played with his finger.

"How about Zen?" Izana suggested. "I think Zen suits my younger brother"

"Then Zen it is" The King said then averted his gaze at the girl in his wife's arms. "And my young princess?"

"Victoiré." The Queen said as she looked at the King and Izana. "Victoiré means victory and passion. Her red hair represents passion"

The King smiled, liking the two given names. "Zen and Victoiré, you will be the Second Prince and the First Princess of the Kingdom of Clarines"

- - - -

Deep within the forest, the Second Prince of Clarines escaped from the castle grounds with his younger twin and his other two companions chasing after this irresponsible older twin.

"Can't you atleast slow down, Zen!" The raven-haired princess, Victoiré, yelled as she chased after her irresponsible older twin brother. Sometimes she just wonders, is he really the older twin between them?

Behind Victoiré, the two aides of Zen by the name of Kiki and Mitsuhide chashing after the second prince.

"Do you even realize how slow you are?" Zen taunted, as turned to look at the three people chasing after his reckless self. And when he can look forwards again, it was already the edge of the cliff, before he can stop himself he continued to slide down the steep cliff, screamimg for dear life.

Just how lucky the second prince can be, an abandoned house was built below the cliff. The house already served as his savior for living. Zen fell on the roof, continuing to fall forwards until he fell to the hard ground face first.

"That good for nothing brother of mine" Victoiré gave a loud sigh as she watched her twin slide down the cliff and then turned to the two aides beside her. "Kiki, Mitsuhide were meeting up at that old house that Zen fell on"

Victoiré slid down the cliff, then on the roof of the house, until she safely felt the ground with a perfect form. As soon as she turned around, she saw Zen landed on a certain girl wearing a hood.

"You caused alot of ruckus today, you idiot twin" Victoiré scolded her brother, whacking her brother by the head. And right after, helping the girl wearing a hood. "Are you alright, miss?" Victoiré questioned as she waited for the girl to say her name.