➳ five

Victoiré flutter her eyes open as she rose herself, her long red hair tumbling down to her back. Her redhair always seem to fit perfectly at how the sun shone brightly in the room, like it was sparkling. She made her way to the bathroom that was connected to her room as she went to wash her face. With her giving a tired sigh, she grabbed her comb and started to comb her fiery red hair.

A knock filled the silent room, placing down her comb and reached for her raven-colored wig from the counter placing it on her head, covering completely her red hair. "Who is it?" She yelled loud enough for the person at the door to hear.

"It's Maria, Princess. I have your breakfast ready"

She fixed her wig, making sure there weren't any red hair strands showing. Satisfied with the way she looks, she made her way to the door and revealed her trusted maid carrying along with her the princess' breakfast.

"Thank you, Maria" Victoiré said, as she opened the door alittle for Maria to enter the room, placing her breakfast on top of a desk.

"You're very welcome, Princess" Maria said, giving a bow before she left the room.

After doing her usual morning routine, she went to her walk-in closet that revealed different kinds of clothing, shoes and accessories. She wore her usual outfit that consists of a off-shoulder white top with a brown corset on her stomach and a red colored skirt. Brown fingerless gloves both extends until her elbow and black thigh-length boots with a white thick belt on her left thigh which is to hold knives. Lastly, she placed a black belt around her waist to hold up her rapier.

She did her usual strolls around the castle grounds, passing by the garden house when she saw Zen and Shirayuki inside. She opened the door of the garden house, with Zen and Shirayuki happily went outside, like it was their first time to be released from prison.

"Someone locked us up inside. We were stuck there all night" Shirayuki said followed by a sigh of relief.

"Is that so? Well then, it is a good idea for me to do my usual strolls around the castle" Victoiré said.

"Thanks, Vic." Zen told his twin. Victoiré stared at him like it was a first she heard him thank her.

"You're welcome, my dear brother!" Victoiré said, giving her twin a hard pat at the back as Zen winced.

"I really hate it when you do that..." Zen muttered.

"If I remember," Victoiré said, ignoring what Zen had said and turned to look at Shirayuki. "The chief herbalist would like to see you Shirayuki, she told me if ever I see you go to her office immediately. She mentioned she has something to tell you"

"Then, I'll be there right away!" Shirayuki said.

"I'll walk you to the chief then" Zen offered and lead the way to the medical building.

It was the time of the year when cherry blossoms appear. It was Victoiré's favorite season, spring. She sat down underneath a cherry blossom, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the cool breeze of the wind. It was just peaceful and relaxing when she reminisced about her childhood. For her, it was the happiest moments of her life.

It was spring, three young children were running around the cherry blossoms playing tag. The redhead huffed in annoyance since she was always the one being the it.