Chapter 6

You and Orion are walking down a sidewalk to the parfait that Orion told you. "Over there!" Orion points to a pretty shop across the street.

There are tables outside with those big umbrellas set next to them. Orion grabs your hand and you look at him. "Let's go! Let's sit outside. The weather is amazing. Waaah, we're so lucky today!"

Looking at Orion, you feel comfortable. Somehow, you feel like you've changed. There isn't fear anymore, it's confusion. You don't know what's causing the confusion though.

He pulls you across the street when there we're no cars passing by. We sit at a table with beautiful white and red roses. A waitress comes to your table, and you can see that she fell for Orion straight away. Her eyes just scream that she wants him. She sets down a menu for Orion, then for you.

Orion orders looks through and orders, "I'll get the Vanilla Strawberry. What are you getting [Name]? " The waitress looks at you and still smiles. The smile is so fake though. Every girl can differentiate between a fake smile and real one.

You look through and the Chocolate Divine caught your eyes. You're totally up for some chocolate. "I'll get a Chocolate Divine." She rights down your order and slightly bows. "I'll get your orders right away." She looks at Orion and flashes him a smile again and leaves.

"Soooo, Orion, why did you pick the Vanilla Strawberry? I thought you love chocolate?" There was this slight pause before he says, "Chocolate....just isn't my thing anymore. Besides, strawberries are pretty delicious and remind me of you when I see them."

You nod your head awkwardly. Orion sees that and leans in towards you. His eyed turns a slight purple. "[Name], do you want to stop by my-"
"If it isn't [Name] and Orion! I didn't expect you to be here," you and Orion hear your mom and he quickly sits down again. Well, you habe to save the thought of Orion's eyes for later. Another waitress came and sets down our desserts.

Your mom pulls in a chair from another table and asks, "Are you on a date?" She smiles. You have a feeling that she was up to something. Orion replies, "Oh, it's a one sided love for me, but I'll definitely make her fall in love with me." You look at him and your face blushes a light pink.

"W-what are you saying?!" Your mom chuckles and stands up. "Well, have fun on your date." She then leaves. You look down at the chair, not knowing what to say or do. Orion sighs, "Well, it was just a thought."

After the small chat and seeing Orion's eyes change color, you ate in an awkward silence, and Orion did the same.

Was that longer than the other ones? Idk. So, STAAR tests are next week....and it starts on a MONDAY. Like, why you do dis? Maybe I'll write another story while progressing on this one? ....

Like an actual story, with I instead of you....still can't remember point of views. If you have any ideas, go ahead and comment them!