Chapter 002: Pompadour vs Marine Biologist

(MORIOH — 7 years ago)
On most Decembers, the town of Morioh would be glistened with bright lights of different colors.
The children would be outside, making snow forts and having snowball fights. Whereas, the rest of its inhabitants would be at home, near the fireplace, warming up their stomachs by drinking hot chocolate. Their lips burning while taking a sip as they tense from the after effect. Yet, they continue to bear the hot because of its delicious and chocolatey taste that made them want more.
A young girl was outside, warming her rosy cheeks with the (f/c) mittens that covered her hands by rubbing them. Most of her (h/c) locks were covered under her (second f/c) hat and her (third f/c) fur coat gradually made her torso provide enough heat to survive. Despite the weather, she had always kept her camera and even saved pictures of things she didn't take too long ago.
It was late and her mother was not there to pick her up. Bad news: She was alone too. It's not exactly safe to be in an area where the sky gradually got darker and there were no other people around.
A larger hand grasped at the little girl's tiny fur coat and attempted to drag her to a secluded area. She did everything she could. She struggled, she screamed, she cried... She knew it might have been time to meet her despair. "Hey, kid, shut yer' trap!"
The (e/c) eyes the girl had owned started getting blurry and she felt something warm run across her red cheeks. That was when it happened. A miracle.
She saw a muscular and unusually colored arm transition itself in front of the ominous man with the body clearly invisible. He didn't seem to notice it though.
The arm proceeded to punch the man on the stomach roughly, which caused him to fall backwards on his buttocks (hue). Tears were streaming out of his eyes at this point out of fear as he started to cough up blood from the impact. She glanced at him in shock and horror of what had just happened. The man, on the other hand, pushed himself up immediately and ran away like a madman.
"Y-You demon child!"
A familiar voice suddenly rung in the girl's ears. "(Y-Y/N)! (Y/N)!"
Tears fell out of her eyes and blurred the woman's vision.
"Mama!"
They ran at each other until the woman identified as her mother wrapped her arms around the child, pulling her into a warm embrace.
(Present Day Morioh)
"Stand user...!"
"....the one."
(Name) found herself spilling out a word she had never thought would've been real. Jotaro flinched at her response and stared at her smaller form, which gradually made her a bit nervous. After realizing what she said, she knew she couldn't take it back. Her (e/c) eyes glanced down to her black loafers nervously as her thin (s/c) fingers fiddled with her uniform ribbon. She expected Jotaro to say something, but instead...
"—Related to the old man that I was looking for..!"
"Huh? That guy looks a bit like me..."
The boy with the pompadour glanced behind him to see Jotaro, who somewhat had a resemblance to him. "What are you lookin' at?"
Jotaro and Josuke were staring at each other intensely. It's not exactly normal for (Y/n) to see two ripped guys glare at each other in such a way. She stayed quiet about it though.
All of a sudden, Josuke had the most funniest expression (Y/n) has ever seen in her life. "Holy shit! Geez! That turtle!" She covered her mouth with her hand in order to prevent the laughing, but it eventually died out and she let her hand slide down to her chin. Jotaro started spouting out information about the boy, which was creepy enough after he glared at the poor boy. 'Don't tell me he was hunting him down for something..' she thought as she began to get the spooks tingle down her spine from the current situation.
Josuke innocently glanced back at Jotaro questionably. His eyes widened as his personal information was revealed right in front of him. "I'm officially your nephew, sounds strange, though," he finally said something that's normal at least. Come to think of it, they did look alike, (Y/n) thought as she compared the two in physical features, specifically facial. He could be messing around... but she doubted it considering all the evidence.
"Oh, nephew? Nice to meet you!"
How can he respond so easily after just that?
Apparently, his father had been in some sort of 'love affair' or perhaps, had a harem. Josuke apologized, much to their surprise. In such a random moment, a group of girls come in to fangirl over Josuke. 'He must've gotten it from his dad,' (Y/n) thought, sweat-dropping. As if this was awkward enough.
"Can you stop fawning over his ridiculous hair? Oi Josuke— Can I call you Josuke? We aren't finished here yet."
"You shouldn't have said that!" warned Josuke's rabid fangirls.
Koichi and (Y/n) were extremely confused at this point. Josuke turned around with a menacing expression plastered all over his face, "What did you say about my hair?" Oh, boy. Honey, you got a storm coming.
Out of realization, Koichi began to warn him saying that he hates people who insult his hair.
"Wait— Josuke, I was just..."
It's too late to apologize. (Okay, I'll stop ,u,)
Right when his stand was about to pop up, Jotaro had activated his own and stopped time. All of a sudden, Josuke's face met the hand of Jotaro's own stand (that rhymed). Josuke fell back a bit from the tense, but kept his balance. He sluggishly crouched a but forward and wiped the blood out of his nose.
"I won't let anyone talk trash about my hair! I don't know why I'm pissed! I guess I just naturally hate you!"
.
.
.
.
To be continued--->
(A/N): I'm sorry for ending it mid-chapter of the manga, but I'm a little lazy +It's already 11:24 PM. Jesus. I hope you enjoyed this one. I was surprised as I saw people actually like the last one, so here's the chapter you've been waiting for! I also skipped a week, so yee. Sorry it was a busy weekend.
~QueenKotomi/Hanako
(.P.S. I didn't reread it cause I'm lazy, so I might edit the thing tomorrow.)