IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ~please read~

I'm pretty sure all of you are like "the fuck you've been doing, Kotomi? you're lazy as fuck if you abandon this story for some side stories meant for fanservice."
Welp I'm back now after like a two month hiatus from my main stories.

~
I'd hate to do this because this is probably my most popular fanfictions, but I noticed how I made this one a bit nonsensical for future chapters. I know, it sucks. You guys might not get it because I haven't exactly released the new chapters and I pretty much left the story on a cliffhanger.
Don't worry though! I'm making a remake of this.
There will be many changes, just so you know.
The story will become a bit more 'serious' compared to this one and will have many changes in term of the plotline. I will keep some of the story elements from here like the characters (reader will stay the same), the same consistency linked with the main story, and obviously the fact that reader will end up with Josuke. The story will be made in Reader's point of view and will start differently than this one. You'll see .e.
I really hope the new one will be better compared to this crappy one ;-;
But anyways
Just letting you know~
And if you really wanted to know what happened during the cliffhanger (although it's quite obvious)....It will be represented at the start of the story, so that what I'm doing now isn't exactly a dick move ;u;
Peace!
~QueenKotomi

Another thing: The story title will be different lmao. I'm thinking "What a Beautiful Duwang" really has nothing to do with the story at all. And although the new title is quite similar, idk i guess it's something. I'm gonna call it "Welcome to Crazy Town" in case I release it and you guys get confused.