Chapter 003: Pompadour vs Marine Biologist Pt.2/Karma is a Bitch

"I won't let anyone talk trash about my hair! I don't know why I'm pissed! I guess I just naturally hate you!"
---
Josuke's stand appeared in its pink and blue colors. To Jotaro's surprise, his stand actually caught Star Platinum off guard and punched him repeatedly.
"So strong! He managed to break Star Platinum's guard!"
"HA! You're face is wide open!" Josuke cockily stated.
Right when the punch was about to take impact on Jotaro, he somehow teleported behind Josuke and his hat was deformed strangely.
This caused quite a reaction from the other civilians. (Y/n)'s mouth was left hanging open, but she didn't say anything.
"How is this possible?"
"I couldn't see him move!"
"What just happened?!"
Josuke was quite curious himself and faced his opponent, asking him what had happened. He sadly got a punch in response (ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES).
"Josuke, I met you here for two reasons. First, the Joestar family. Second, this picture over here..." he trailed off as he spoke.
His muscular hand lifted up a strange picture of a stand hovering above a house. Jotaro, although he had just punched him, warned him about the strangeness in this town. Apparently, Josuke's old man had taken it to see what his son may have looked like. But, it ended up with an ominous man and stand to appear instead of him. "Even though you have no idea what's going on....Stay away from him, Koichi. He's extremely dangerous and even calling the police will do no good." warned Jotaro, once again.
He glanced at (Y/n) and walked towards her, "And as for you..."
She gulped.
"I don't know how you know what stands are, but stay away from trouble," his feet dragged his body the other way around as he walked away from the three teens.
"Who is this guy, anyway?" questioned Josuke.
Jotaro ignored his question, "Your ability is really dangerous, Josuke. Just use it when it's necessary, alright?" At this point he was really gone and walked away peacefully. (Y/n) hummed as he walked away in a somewhat confused tone.
---

To make things even weirder, there was a group crowding the convenience store... Which was much to (Y/n)'s distress because of her dismissal of finally getting a nice, cold ice cream after a hot and boring day. The police kept the raging herd of people out of the way as each person kept pushing and shoving each other. The three were finally able to push through all of the citizens. That's when they saw it.

A man had a knife right in front of a innocent woman's throat. She cried and screamed for help, but the police didn't really know what to do as it seems. All they did was beg the guy to just let her go. (Y/n) stared at the scene in horror and unconsciously tugged at Koichi's little arm. The blonde midget didn't really care as much, though.

"Hey, I recognize her..." Koichi trailed off, pointing a finger at the main two involved in the scene.

"Oh man. He looks really pissed, he's really gonna kill her!" exclaimed Josuke.

The man stared at the people in front of them and threatened everyone to stay back and give him a car to ride. Koichi panicked, "Josuke, (Y/n), let's go back!" said Koichi.

"Sounds like a good idea..." answered (Y/n) in a somewhat calm tone despite her fear. Her arm slid off of Koichi and she silently apologized.

"Ye...Yeah, man... He's scary!" said Josuke.

"Hey, you! Dude with the stupid hairdo!" insulted the criminal.

Well, he's about to get dunked on. Koichi and (Y/n) knew what was about to go down. "That man is a dead man as far as I know," simply stated (Y/n) referencing to Josuke's rage on anyone who insults his delicate pomp. Koichi looked at Josuke like he was a mad man and (Y/n) just looked down at the ground, not wanting to see the karma this guy was going to get for insulting his pompadour-wearing friend.

"What?" questioned Josuke menacingly. Oh, is he going to get it. The teenager walked closer to the man and the woman in rage. The ominous aura lingered around the busy area.

"Josuke," warned Koichi, "Jotaro told you to be careful! Please don't tell me you're getting riled up because of that thing again!"

Ignoring the boy, the man angrily threatened how she was going to 'get cut bad'. As the knife was about to make its way to the woman's body, Josuke's stand appeared- Crazy Diamond! The woman got a worse injury than she had expected, that's for sure. Crazy diamond punched her through her whole torso, causing (Y/n) to wince even more.

"You're really pissed? That's what I should be saying!" Josuke retorted.

(Y/n) opened her eyelids, exposing her beautiful (e/c) eyes. "Heh?" was the only thing that came out of her mouth. The woman's body was completely healed at this point and there was no hole on her thin torso. Well, the guy definitely got his karma. His torso clearly had the imprint of a knife in there. The knife was actually stuck in there, to be exact. Josuke started looking at the sewer and yelling at it like he was crazy. Apparently, he had seen something... a stand.

Unfortunately, though, a police officer dragged the back of his collar and he was in trouble. Isn't it crazy how karma can get to us all?

(A/N: sorry for making some characters ooc ;u; Also, I haven't made a chapter in a long time! Sorry about that. I had to watch X-Men: Apocalypse and do other stuff, so yee. I've started future chapters already too. Also, this might be crappy because I kind of rushed it so i can get to other chapters. So, sorry about that too. Anyways, I hope you enjoy! u w u)