Author's Note: Stuff to Know While Reading

Before we get into all the important stuff, let me just apologize on the long gaps between chapters. I am kind of a busy person with school to deal with, but not only that. The chapters take really long to write because I have to reread the actual chapter over and over again to get it right. Then, I have to see what part to leave out and what part to keep in. So yee. Sorry bout' all that.
So, as you know, I like to have my stories based on the main plot that way it's accurate and consistent to the original series. I'm sorry if the Josuke x Reader love line is taking a hella long time to meet ties with each other, but I'm just trying to put two and two together in a realistic kind of way. Also, because of this, I will be taking out actual chapters from the manga in here to keep the accuracy as it is. The reason why I will be using this basic outline is because of course, (Y/n) can't really be in all chapters of the story just like any other stand user in Jojo (even Josuke didn't appear in certain parts of Koichi's Echoes or Yukako Yamagishi is in Love). Instead, she will be in major parts like several of Kira's arcs, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and some other stuff. If you noticed, I did certainly skipped Let's Go Eat in an Italian Restaurant (or whatever it's called) because it's only revolving around the main two characters: Okuyasu and Josuke. I also skipped Nijimura Bros because it's revolving around the birth of Echoes and other things (Y/n) doesn't need to be a part of. There are also times where I would take out certain parts of the arcs like in Koichi's Echoes (Guilty As Charged), where I took out the part where Koichi was fighting against Kobayashi. This is because it's mainly focusing in the developments of Koichi's stand rather than anything else, which wouldn't make sense if (Y/n) randomly busted in and kicked Kobayashi's ass. You get it now?
I did accidentally leave out Hazamada's Surface (whoops). But, I did make a drafted chapter on it that was supposed to be released after Time In a Bottle was introduced. Through time, I decided it would be better to show this stand later in the series so that I can avoid escalating the story too quickly. I will probably release this chapter and fix it around as an omake or special.
So, yeah! Sorry for the confusions you may have had. (Even though no one said anything about it)
Peace!
-QueenKotomi