Welp, looks like I got tagged

Omg this is hella late. I wrote this draft like 2 weeks ago and forgot about it completely.
I was gonna do this on my diary thing, but I figured no one reads that shit, so I'm just gonna post this here. I honestly don't know if people do this on their own regular ongoing books, but I'm kind of a newfag here. So, I'm just gonna risk it :^)
Apparently, I got tagged by firebomb128 , which is surprising to me cause I don't have many friends (in here at least besides Dean). ;u;
So, here goes....

1) Swords, Axes, or Lances -
You know what, I have no idea. I've always thought that swords were cool as a child because ninjas, but I feel like Lances would be so beneficial in my life. Like, if I was too lazy to reach something, I can just use the lance to grab it and I can use it to make a barbecue or something ;u; (as long as no one calls the cops). So, yeah, maybe lances. Idk.

2) Are you allergic to anything? If so, what is it?-
It would be sad to say, but I'm allergic to kitties. It's only slightly, though, it's not too bad. Pollen and dust makes me feel like shit, especially my nose smh. Overall, dust and pollen is probably the worst allergy I have.

3) If you would be trapped in a cartoon, what would it be? (No anime)-
Welp, I haven't really watched any actual cartoons in awhile besides animu. But, I've had a pretty good share of cartoons to watch as a child. I don't really know if I'd actually live in them, though, because I don't want to end up like a fish (Spongeboob) or have a living fart all over the place (Chowder). I think maybe Gravity Falls, but only as a side character. Because flip that, I don't want to be sacrificed to Bill Cipher or anything like that.

4) Would you bring your favorite fictional character to your life and they can never return to their world or go to their world and never be able to return home? -
Shit, dude, that's a hella hard one. If they went to my world, it's possible that they can either fuck shit up or be rioted by some weebs (I guess). But, if I went to their world, I'll obviously miss all my family and friends because I will never see them again. Honestly, I'd rather them go over here than go over there. I really don't give a shit if they become a presidential candidate and beat Hillary and Trump to becoming president.

5) If you could spend one day with your favorite fictional character, what would you two do?-
Well, first of all, I'd be too excited to go to sleep. So, I'd probably stay up the whole day and sleep the whole time the next day. I'm not much of an exciting person (as you can tell), so I have no idea. Maybe I'll tour them around and then we can do random shit at home. After that, we'll have a slumber party and something along that sorts...

6) 69, 420, 666, or 1337? -
It's kind of difficult to choose between 420 and 69, but since I'm forever a virgin, probably 420.

7) Do you like dank memes? If so, what are/is your favorite one(s)?-
Welp, with so many memes in the world (za warudo), it's difficult to choose. Papa Franku, Daddy Ethan, Mommy Hila, Guy Fieri, and JonTron are pretty great living memes, though.

8) If you could be in the body of a fictional character, who would it be?-
I feel like if there's a fictional character you can be, it's gotta be Ajimu Najimi. If you're not familiar with Medaka Box, she's hella OP. She has all the powers in the world, which pretty much makes her a living (meme) Goddess.

9) Would you rather be female Corrin and marry Rhajat or male Corrin and mary Zero?-
Now, I'm not very educated when it comes to Fire Emblem, but maybe Zero? At least, it wouldn't really be homo because I'm still mentally female.

10) Would you rather be single for the rest of your life and never be able to get in a romantic relationship or stuck in a relationship with someone forever?-

Depends on the person. If the person is a crazy bitch like Yuno, fuck no. I'm out. But, it it's a decent person, sure why not. Who said I couldn't fap to my husbandos while I'm in a relationship anyway? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

11) From 1-10, how innocent are you (1 being least innocent)?-
Being in the internet for a hella long time, I've got to at least be a 3. I've seen some crazy shit and despite how crazy they are, I just can't react to it. I'm so used to it, I can't even think about it. I saw eel soup and I was just like "oh" the whole time. But, holy shit, I can't take seeing really gory shit. Hence, the 3.

12) How long have you been in one/two of your fandoms?-
I've pretty much been in the anime fandom for my whole life (sadly). Ever since I was around 4, my parents, my brother, and my uncles have been a heavy influence on my obsession with the dank animus starting with the spicie stuff like Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, and Voltes V (which probably no one here knows about).

13) Would you rather have big boobs or be flat chested?-
This one is difficult for me. Obviously, if I had big tiddies, it would bounce all over the place and I'd probably explode. I also don't want to be called a "flatty" for the rest of my life ;u; I have a boob complex. It's not exactly easy to see that I have flat tiddies and see all these thicc animu girls getting weebs on their boobs. Can I just stay medium sized, pls?

Like I said, I don't have many friends in here, so I'm just gonna tag Dean. Suffer, you feg.
DeanCeiliper