Chapter 20

Kaiden was called away so we didn't get to finish talking. Everything that has happened and everything Kaiden just said to me was circling in my head. Ughhh why is everything so complicated?

Maybe a nice nap would help. I curled up on the couch and before I knew it I fell asleep. 
RINGGGG RINNGGGG RINGGGGGG...... I jolted up searching for my phone as I heard it go off. Finally, I found it!

"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey, baby I was just wondering... Do you wanna go out on a date with me tonight? " Kaiden asked.

Wow, a date this should be nice.

"Yes, I would love that," I replied

With that, he told me to be ready by 8 tonight. It's only 5:45 right now so, I think I'm gonna lay back down.  Again, I was fast asleep. 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK I heard as I fell off the couch I looked at the time and sure enough, I overslept it was 8:00.

I ran to the door to let Kaiden in and omg he looked so good! 

"Hey, baby is that what you're wearing ?" He asked me.

"No, I overslept I am so sorry." I pleaded.

He started laughing. "Its ok just go get ready ill be down here, unless....... you wanna invite me upstairs with you." He suggested wiggling his eyebrows. 

I just rolled my eyes and ran upstairs, boy hopes this date goes well because I have a lot to ask him.

Sorry for the short chapter guys next one will be longer I promise!