Party(part2)

Yuu's POV
My favourite song came up.(which is the one up there).I smiled at myself.I started singing along quietly then i started dancing by myself.

Then i felt like i was being watch.I look around and saw a guy with blond hair and blue eyes.His blue one staring into my green ones.I blush a bit then turn away.Why did i blush?!God that guy was attractive...I then slap myself to stop thinking about him.

I then felt a tap on my shoulders.I turn to see a smiling yoichi.I smiled back and went with him to get a drink.When i got my drink i lean on the wall.I got comfortable and study my surrouning

It was a pretty big house.I then saw that boy from earlier but he was with a few groups of girl.He looked annoyed.He then walk away and went to get a drink.His eyes then caught mine.I only stood still as he approach me.

He smiled at me and his eyes soften.I only look down on my feet.He then began to speak 'Hello..'his voice was smooth and soothing.Deep but not too deep.His voice fitted him perfectly.

I stayed quiet for a while then i started talking'Hi..'i said with a calm voice.I didn't want to stutter.He smiled at me wider than before.God his smile is soo beautiful.Wait...did i just call this guy beautiful?!

'I'm Mikaela Shindo.'oh,so this is the great mikaela shinoa keeps babbling about.She said mikaela was popular with the girls.'I'm Yuichirou Amane.'
i replied.'Hmm..Yuichirou..'he said testing my name.'That's a nice name.'
he said smiling.He smiles alot.But shinoa said he never smiles.'Thanks...'
I thanked him.

'Do you wanna go outside and talk?Here is kinda loud.' Mikaela asked.I nodded and we head out.We sat on the grass at the garden beside the house.We stayed a few inches away.

I started talking 'Hey,mikaela...'I was cut off by him saying 'Just mika is fine.'
I nodded and continue to talk.'Hey mika,Why'd you want to talk to me?I heard that you never ask someone to talk to and that you like being alone.'
I didn't mean to ask but i was curious.

'Oh i just wanted to talk to you cuz i'm bored.' He answered.'But why me?There's alot of other people in there.'
I said.'Yea,more like alot of girls who wants to flirt me.' i look at him before saying 'Hey,mika?' 'Yes,yuu-chan?'
He replied.'Okay firstly,why did you call me yuu-chan?And secondly,thanks for talking to me.I was bored too.'
'I call you yuu-chan because it suits you,yuu-chan.And your welcome.'mika answered.

I smiled at him and he smiled at me at the same time.We stared at each other for who knows how long.Then i turn away blushing.Then i heard him giggled a bit.'Wh..what soo funny?' I ask.'Nothing,it's just.Yuu-chan is soo cute when his embarrassed.' Mika said with a smile and a childish voice.

We talk the entire night.I knew a bit about him and he knew a bit about me.It was a great night.I did not regret coming to this party at all.I wave goodbye to mika before hoping in the car and kimizuki drove.I look back to see him smilling.I smiled back.I never smiled at other people except yoichi.

I'm guessing we're going to be good friends...