My first kiss and my first time

Yuu's POV
Mika said something that wasn't clear.
'Haa?Could you speak up...' I ask.He then went to me,pin me down and crash his lips to mine.I was surprise at first but I kissed back.

I was moving my arm around trying to free it from mika's grasp.I was desperate to hold him.Mika got the signal and let go.As soon as he did,I wrapped my arms around his neck like it was on auto.We kiss for a few moment and stop to get air.

Mika then said 'I like you,Yuu-chan.'
My eyes widen and replied 'I like you too,mika.I've always like you.' Mika smiled and hug me.I happily hug back.

'You don't know how happy I am to hear you say that...' mika said quietly.
I smiled and hug him tightly.I then got to smell his hair.The scent was calming me.I like that.

Mika then kiss me again but this time deeper.I then felt him licking my bottom lip asking for entrance.I gladly gave him permission and open my mouth.Our tongue started to dance around.I let out a moan since I was pretty new at all this and i could feel my face heat up.

Mika then carried me to the bed.We lay down still making out.He stop kissing my lips to kiss my neck.I bit my lips not wanting another moan escape my mouth.Mika kiss my neck while unbuttoning my school uniform.He then kiss my collarbone and down to my chest.

'M..mmmnh' i moan.Mika then unbutton the rest of the shirt's button,leaving me with no shirt and throw the shirt somewhere in the room.He did the same leaving us in our pants.

He continued kissing my chest going down to my stomach and stop when he reach my pants.He started to unbuckle my belt and pull down my pants leaving me with only my boxers.I shivered when the cool breeze hit me.

He then started kissing between my legs.I moan uncomfortably 'Hah,ngh.Mika...' Mika then pull my boxers down a bit revealing my half hard erection.I shivered once again when the cool breeze hitted me again.

Mika then start to kiss the tip of my erection making me yelp.He then start to suck it slowly.I moan everytime he gets deeper.I started letting out heavy breaths.Then I felt a warm feeling in my stomach.

'M..mika,I'm c..close.' I said but mika didn't stop,he got even deeper instead.How is that even possible?After a few seconds i came in his mouth letting out a loud moan.

I started panting and mika swallows all of it that was in his mouth and lick the remainder from his lips.He then start to pull my boxers down leaving me bare naked.I swear I was red as a tomato right now...

Mika then start to suck two of his fingers and as soon as he was done he rub his wet fingers at my entrance.He then stick one finger in.

I whimpered in pain and he let out quite hushes and kisses my forehead to calm me and make me relax.When I got use to the feeling he stick in another one.

I moan in pain,then Mika kiss me to distract me from the pain.It hurt like hell but Mika was helping me relax.Mika then start to move his fingers around.He then press this spot that made me moan with pleasure.'Ah!'

Fuck that felt good.He hit the same spot over again then he pulled out.He then begin to pull down his pants followed by his boxers.He then start to rub his erection at my entrance before pushing it in me.

I let out a painful scream 'Aaahn!'.
'You're soo..ngh..tight...' Mika groaned.
Then he got all the way in.I was panting already trying to catch my breath.

When my breathing was stable,Mika began thrusting slowly making the bed creak.I moan everytime Mika thrust into me.'Mmn..mika..' I said moaning.
'Yuu-chan...'

I got insane right after pleasure came to me.'Mika..Hnn..more.Faster!' I demanded.Mika then started thrusting fast making me and the bed moving.I let out loud moans.

'Yuu-chan..I'm gonna..' I cut him off by saying 'Y..yea,me too...' I wrap my hands around his neck bringing him closer to me.Mika thrusted faster and harder before realising it in me.I came as well.

He pull out and landed beside me.The both of us were panting like crazy.I then snuggle at his chest and Mika pull the covers up.

'God that was amazing...'

Yay!Finally they fucked.I can die in peace now...
Author:You just lost your
                precious virginity
                yuu-chan~
Mika:At least I'm the one taking
            it...
Yuu:Mika! (Blushes)
Author:Oh shut it,yuu...