Meeting new friends

Yoichi's POV
Yuu-kun said that he wants me and kimizuki to meet mika.I actually know who this mika is.But never really did see a good look at him.

Me and kimizuki headed to the park since that's where we will be meeting.When we were searching for them,we saw a familiar raven hair boy and a blond one.

'Yuu-kun!' i shouted.The both of them turn to look at me.I ran to yuu and hugged him.The blond one was smilling at me.I smiled too and held out my hand and introduce myself
'I'm Yoichi Satome.Nice to meet you.'
He shook my hand and said 'Likewise,
i'm Mikaela Shindo.' Kimizuki introduce to him rather boringly.

We walk around the park talking.Then we went to a nearby cafe and buyed some hot drinks.I ordered a coppuchino.Kimizuki ordered tea.Yuu ordered latte and mikaela ordered coffee.

We continue to walk around then decided to go home.Yuu-kun went with us instead.We wave good bye to mikaela and he wave back.

Mika's POV
Yuu-chan's friends are pretty cool.Except for te pink haired one.What's his name again?Oh yeah,kimizuki.He was being a real dick.
I walk back home to be welcome by my sister,Krul...

'Hey,Mika.Where'd you go just now?'
krul asked.'I was out with some friends.' i replied.'Friends?' she ask.
Yea,it was actually pretty much shocking.I don't really do the friend thing.But thanks to yuu-chan,i became more friendlier(not to girls tho).

'Yea,i made friends.' i said.Krul then walk towards me and hugged me.'I'm soo glad you're making friends.I was worried you would be lonely.' she said with her mother tone.'Don't worry,Krul.This is all thanks to yuu-chan.' i said.

'Yuu-chan?' krul ask letting me go.'Yea.He's one of my friends.He's the one who convince me to be friends with his friends.' i answered.'Convince?!I convince you but you never did made friends!' she shouted.She was right,she did convince me.But yuu-chan was different.

'Yuu-chan is different...' i said/mumbled.'Do you like this yuu-chan?'
Krul ask with her eyebrows going up and down.I blush a bit then answered in a whisper 'Maybe...'

'I would like to see this yuu-chan someday.' she said smiling.I only nodded and sat on the couch.'So,Krul.
When did you get home?' i ask.'Just now.Work was tiring.Soo,they gave me a few day off.' She said and i nodded.

'You know,Krul.Having friends is not bad at all.' i started.She smiled then pat my head.She loves to do that since we were little.'Told you...,not all people are not your taste.' she said.

I did have a problem with trusting people.But i think i can trust yuu-chan
and his friends.I can't stop thinking about yuu-chan.Why is that?

'Krul,if you can't stop thinking about this someone.Does that mean you fell for that person?' i ask.'Well yea,i guess.Why'd you ask.' She ask back
'Nothing,i was just curious...'

Aww Mika fell in love with yuu-chan!
Mika:Shut up author-chan...
Author:Oh come on mika.You
like him....
Yuu:Do you,Mika?
Mika:Y..yes.
Yuu & mika-Blushing
Author:Cuties...