Confession

Mika's POV
Yuu-chan got better in a few weeks after.I'm soo happy that he got better.Lately I haven't  been focusing in class.

Me and yuu-chan are walking to my house to do homework as usuall.I was pretty much nervous cuz I was thinking about telling yuu-chan my feelings for him.

We got to my house and we went upstairs.We decided to do it on the floor together since we only have history homework.We began to do our homework.The silent was overwhelming me.

'Yuu-chan,would you like something to eat or drink?' I ask breaking the silent.
'I would like some tea,please...' yuu-chan said and I only nodded.

I made tea for the both of us.And I build confident to tell yuu-chan.I went back upstairs to my room.I gave the cup to yuu-chan and he thank me and drank the tea.I drank as well...

'Yuu-chan,are you done doing homework?' I ask.'Almost...' yuu-chan said and continue doing homework.I did mine rather fast.We both done doing homework and now is the time to confess...

'Y..yuu-chan.' I stuttered.Fuck I was soo nervous.'Hmm?' Yuu-chan hum.
I gulp and said 'I like you...' In a whisper.'Haa?Could you speak up...'
He said.I was getting impatient.

I went to him and pin him down and kiss him.His lips was exactly as I imagine.Soft and warm.To my surprise he kissed me back but couldn't hold me since I was still holding his arms down.So I let go and he immediately wrap his arms around my neck.

We kissed for a few moments and we stop to get air.Fuck that was amazing.
I build up strength to tell him again.And I did...
'I like you,Yuu-chan.'

This was a rather short chapter (not too short tho) but I'll make a longer one for the next chapter.