Authors note

Hey guys.Soo before I say anything.Thank you for reading this fanfic.I'm really happy if you enjoyed it.I'm sorry if didn't enjoy it.

Anyway,I want to make another mikayuu fanfic.I have a few ideas,here it is...

1)Love confession-Yuumika fanfic

Yuu fell in love with his adoptive brother,mika.He hid his feelings cuz he didn't want to be rejected.Mika only think yuu as a brother.Yuu couldn't take it anymore,so he told mika his feelings for him.What yuu receive from mika wasn't a rejection but something very shocking to him.Mika felt the same way for him.(This is when they were both 12 and yuu is seme.)

2)I wanted yuu-Mikayuu fanfic

(This was base on season 2 episode 10 of owari no seraph,but this one contains smut)
Yuu kept forcing mika to drink his blood but mika refuse to accept the offer.Mika then lost control and drank yuu's blood.Mika then wanted more then yuu's blood.He wanted him.
He wanted yuu right there,right now.

3)Drink my blood (Vampire mika x vampire yuu)

Ferid had convince mika to turn yuu into a vampire.After a few minutes of convincing,mika decide to turn yuu into a vampire.Ferid gave him time to capture mika's princess by distracting the humans.When mika brought yuu far away from the battlefield,he turn yuu into a vampire.Yuu was upset about this and tried to run away when he was about to meet the queen,Krul Tepes.But mika stop him in time and yuu started breaking down.Mika then calm him down.And what happen next was pretty shocking...

4)House cat (neko yuu)

Mika found a black cat injured at his porch and brought it inside to take care of it.What mika didn't know is that the cat wasn't just a regular cat.It was a neko...

5)Lead me the way to you

Yuu was strolling around the city after splitting with his squad.He then saw a familiar blond hair kid that reminded him a lot like his childhood friends.It couldn't be an illusion cuz he could touch the kid.The kid then ran away and yuu ran after him.The kid lead him to an unknown place in the city.Then the kid stop running and was staring at another kid with raven black hair.The two of them then start to disappear and yuu couldn't believe what he saw next.He saw his childhood friend,who he thought had died years ago...

Soo?Which one?All of them sound good right?I'll do which ever you guys want,but don't steal my ideas Kay.Until then guys!