School

Mika's POV
I was awaken by the sound of my alarm clock.I groan and hit the clock hard.I got up and smiled at the time me and yuu-chan hang out last night.God
Yuu-chan was soo cute in everyway.

I got to the bathroom to bath.I grab and wore my school uniform.I went downstairs and make some breakfast.It was 7 o'clock.I had an hour to go to school.I had yuu-chan's phone number since he gave it to me and i gave him my number.I started to text him.

Mika:Morning,Yuu-chan.You up
yet?
Then after 10 minutes like that,he replied.
Yuu:Mika,what the hell?!It's soo
early...
Mika:Yuu-chan,it's 7 already...
Yuu:Shit...gotta get ready!See you
at school Mika!
I chuckle at the text he sent.I wash my plate,took my bag and walk to school.I like walking then the bus.The bus was disgusting and there's alot of girls who want to sit beside me.

I got to school and as usual,there was a few girls that wave at me.I hate girls.And i am gay after all.I've dated a few guys but they kinda cheated on me so i decided to stay single.But when i saw yuu-chan...

I shook the thought away and start to open my locker.I got a few things for my class later which is history.I walk to class since it was 10 more minutes till the bell ring.Then i felt someone hugging me from behind.I turn around to see a smilling yuu-chan.

'Morning,Mika!' he said cheerfully.I smiled and answered 'Morning yuu-chan.' we walk to class together since yuu-chan has history too.How can i not realize that before?

We got to class and took a sit right next to eachother.Yuu-chan keeps smilling.I don't know why,but i won't complain.
Yuu-chan looks cute while he smiles.The class started a few minutes after.

I kept zoning out then i saw yuu-chan wasn't paying attention too.I turn to see yuu-chan drawing.It was a picture of a flower.It look soo realistic.I lean to get a good look at it.Then yuu-chan close his book.I pout and said 'Yuu-chan,why'd you stop?' Yuu-chan only look away and i saw a little pink on his cheek.I smiled and pull him to hug him.He was just too cute.

'M..mika?What are you doing people might see us.' he whispered.'But yuu-chan is too cute to resist...' i replied childishly.I don't really act like this around anybody except for krul.

Yuu-chan let go and continue to draw.I watch him draw,he was soo talented at this.'Yuu-chan?' i started.He let out a small hum not leaving his eyes from the drawing.'What else are you good at?'i ask.He stop drawing and hesitate to answer but he did anyways.'I play the piano.' he said.'Oh,so you were the one that played that beautiful song i heard that day.' i said smilling.

His eyes widen than his face was red.'Y..you heard me play?' he stuttered.'I peek a little bit at the door to the music room.But i didn't see yuu-chan's face.I really do want to hear yuu-chan play again.' i said.

Yuu-chan stayed quiet.I smiled knowing that he is too shy to do it again.'Okay,why don't you come by to my house after school.' i said.'Why?'
Yuu-chan ask.'We can do our home work there.Then you can play the piano at my house if you want,since i have a piano.' i said.

Yuu-chan only nodded and then the bell rang.We walk to our locker.There was alot of girls and boys stared at us.
'M..mika,w..why are they staring.' yuu-chan stuttered.I can tell he's not use to alot of people.'It's because i never really walk with anybody after class.' i said and yuu-chan only nodded.We got our things and we walk in different directions.Yuu-chan wave goodbye at me while smilling.I smiled and wave back until he was out of sight.

A girl then approach me.'Mika-kun,who was that?' she ask.I really do despite girls who ask me about my bussines.I glared at her and walk pass her ignoring her.I got to class and zone out once again.