The Wizard and the Dragon

"Magician I take it?" said Nat as she took her electric base from where it had been hanging on her shoulder. "You're a better strategist than I thought, somehow managing to separate Narina-chan from me."

"You didn't expect me to allow one of the Academy's three best female prodigies to fight us without some for of handicap did you?" Magician said. "Though.. that is quite impressive how she was able to magnetize, and manipulate carbon in such a manner.. I am intrigued, I truly did underestimate her.."

Narina gulped as she felt something she didn't often feel.. fear..

The aura coming from this man.. was vile.. intelligent.. cunning.. and far more vicious than his elderly appearance spoke of..

And yet..

Narina knew that she couldn't let whoever this man drive her down..

"URRRRAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! COMBAT FORM!!! KRAKEN!!!!"

"BOOOOMMMMMMM!!!" The water of the lake exploded as two massive tentacles, dark green in color grabbed the edges of the bridge and pulled a newly transformed Barry into the air.. right before his powerful muscular feet landed on the bridge, shaking the surface.

He now had the triangular head of a massive squid with two gaping eyes, and a massive sharp beak. His two arms were now ginormous tentacles, and his back had smaller tentacles splaying out. And he was huge.. much larger than before, at least twice the size of his Orca form.

"I-I THOUGHT I TOOK HIM OUT!!" Narina stammered.

"I ain't gonna get smacked around by a girl!!" Barry gurgled, his voice harsh and monstrous now.  But suddenly he coughed, and black blood splattered to the floor of the bridge.

"Don't bother." said Nat. "Your wounds are near fatal.. Narina is far more powerful than you thought.. you perverse freak.. "

"She's right Barracuda." said Magician. "I appreciate your enthusiasm, but if you enter the fight now, you'll get killed.."

"Tsk.. you're the boss.." Barry gurggled.

Magician stopped shuffling his deck of cards. "I'll leave the fate up to the cards. If you two die.. then so be it.. but if you two survive my assault, then I'll consider you both subjects of personal interest.. especially you Narina Yukata.."

Especially me? Why? Narina thought.

"Kill us?' Nat began to chuckle, her eyes beginning to glow like fiery coals. "Fool... you seem strong, I'll give you that.. but.."

A vein popped on Nat's head as the earth began to tremble around her. "You made a fatal mistake.. You threatened my employee.. Narina is off limits.. you friggin' PUSHOVER!!!"

Nat slashed her hand across her guitar. "TREMOR BEATS: CONCIERTO DEL TERREMOTO!!!"

The moment Nat struck the chords on her instrument, the powerful rocking chord exploded out, and the earth seemed to shake in tune to her instrument. Giant spires of rocks, 2 stories tall each, exploded out of the lake from beneath the bridge, spearing through the area where Magician was.

Dust clouds blasted through the area, as the giant rock spires sent the Kraken mode Barry flying off into the street behind the bridge.

"WHOA!!" Narina stammered.

"So.." Magician's voice echoed. "This is the famous ability of yours, the power to terraform any form of earth using sound waves.. Tremor Beats."

A large playing card, an Ace of Clubs, that was about the size of a doorway appeared in thin air behind Narina and Nat, and a swirling portal made of green energy appeared in the card as Magician stepped out.