Cirque Le Dead

The idea and concept for Cirque Le Dead, was something I came up with from watching Gecko Moria from One Piece, Dead Master from Black Rock Shooter, and reading about Ribald Punchinello from my sister's book Anna and Ranko. 

"N-Neh?" Narina opened her eyes.. feeling foggy.

The first thing she noticed.. was.. she was naked.. the second thing she noticed.. was a bunch of reporters cameras, recording her while she was naked..

"WHHHHHHHAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!" Narina screamed, covering her chest as Nat held her, trying her best to shield Narina from the cameras. 

"GIVE HER A BLANKET AT LEAST FOR PETES SAKE!! BEFORE YOU START CROWDING HER WITH THOSE!!" Nat roared with fury. 

"Alright! ALRIGHT!!" Garett, pushed through the crowd and began waving reporters away. "Powers Society business!  Get out of their faces!!!"

But some reporters still managed to push through.

"Hello Narina! Channel 5 World News!" a woman jammed a mic past Nat and into Narina's face. "Can you tell us how you felt when you were able to destroy a good portion of the Trunk! A structure capable of withstanding a nuclear bomb!"

"NARINA!" another reported bashed past. "How does it feel to be one of the most famous heroes in the entire world! Both for that astonishing ability you displayed, and for appearing nude on live television!?"

"NARINA!!"

"OVER HERE NARINA!!"

"FIVE MINUTES OF YOUR TIME NARINA!!"

"GEEEEETTTTT OUTTTTT OFFFF HEEEERRR FAAAAACEEE YOU TRAMPSSS!!"

A giant wave of water crashed down on all the reporters.. while at the same time, some familiar Bomboys flew through the area, exploding at random intervals.

The reporters all scattered in a panic, as Greg and Ezra ran, accompanied by Nue and Terrance.

"Guys!?" Narina stammered. "H-how!?"

"We kinda abandoned our Internship shifts when we saw what was happening on the News." said Ezra. "Greg, do you have the blanket?"

"HAAAAAAA!! NARINA LOOKS AWESOME!!" Greg stammered, hearts appearing in his eyes as blood blasted out of his nostril like a rocket.

"OH FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!" Ezra roared, punching Greg in the head. "WE'RE HERE TO PRESERVE HER DIGNITY, NOT BECOME PERVERTED FOR THE LACK OF IT!!!"

"Okay okay!!" Greg stammered. "But.. N-Narina-chan, could you do me a favor and get up and come take this-"

"Perverrrrrrtt.." Nue hissed, her cat-like eyes turning dangerously demonic, her cat ears twitching as sharp claws extended from her paws.  "You only want her to get up so you can see her breasts.. nyan.."

"Well.. I.."

Nue held a claw up to Greg's throat. "Nyan.. It would only take 1 second to kill you.. no.. not even a second.. Nyan.."

"H-HERE'S YOUR BLANKET NARINA-CHAN!!" Greg stammered, his face turning purple from fear as he threw a blanket over Narina's shoulders.

"Thanks guys!" Narina said as she held her blanket close, successfully covering herself.

Nat nodded to Terrance. "Get her to the van! Quick!!"

"Gotcha!!"said Terrance, grabbing Narina up in his arms, and barreling through the festival like an athlete holding a football. "GAIN WAAAAAAYYYY!!!"

"THAT'S OUR CUE!! GOOO!!" Ezra, Nue, Nat, Garret and Greg ran off after Terrance.

"IF ANY OF YOU HAVE PERFECT NUDE PHOTOS OF NARINA-CHAN PLEASE SEND IT TO MEEEEE!!" Greg exclaimed as he ran after the rest of his friends.