At Newvampirepalace

Mokas prov.
Since I was almost alone at this world I went to my dungen witch had a wird looking statchu in the big opening."Well at lest I have so were to stay then in the palace"I said.i had gray skin like a trolI, wore a white long sleved cancer shirt the left side would go down so I wore a tangtop under it.I wore a short light gray skirt,eyes were red and my hair was cerly pink and long i had small lil horns like a troll.When I was geting.ready to leave my place I hear foot steps and I grabe my scythe from my back*.???prov.I started to walk around a it since I was new here.Some people looked at me since I'm a human enderman but femal.I had a black long sweater,enderman hat,long black hair,purple eyes,and a short skirt.I walk past a big area that looked pretty but had water coming down.I hate water.I walk to the back side of the left side to see a small way into them.And since I'm really eger to see what's there or who so I go in to see it leads down stairs like a basment so I go down there to see a girl she looked like a troll she had gray skin and small horns."h-hello"I maniged to say.Mokas prov.I hear a femal girl say hello and I put my sythe back on my back to see a girl that looked like a enderman."who are u and what are u doing in my home"I ask and this isn't really my home I have a place with my huge family witch is really huge.The girl says her name."I'm Endy and I didn't now this was ur home I can leave if u want"she said.I felt bad so I told her she can stay."really?""yea why not I don't get much cumpany here since nobody likes dungens because the palace has more stuff to it then here but I like it"I say and smiled and she smiles bk.

A/n
The pic on the top shows what i look like and sorry short story I'm new to this I hope its okay.Oh.and I can make other storys dependimg on if I know them or its a really good idea=)cya guys later