Wakeing up back in troll form

A/n
Sorry no part 2 of ships Endys mad su I'll be back on this and if you want yo now about the characters tell me and I will do it o don't mind at all^-^ well let's get reading

Endys pov.
When I shut my eyes closee waiting for the attack I herd someones voice"I w-wont let y-you hurt my friends"the I herd a thud and opend my eyes to see Mangle in shoke. Looking down.I looked down as well but to see Moka in her troll form bleeding.(I need blood colors(sorry wired qaostion but its for the trolls sorry))"I'm so sorry"Mangle says with tears coming down."let's get her to the inn and get her patched up"I say buy the a dark mist appeard.
??? Pov.(guess who)
I found my self in my dark mist form and say Mangle older and Moka aswell but badly hurt.I try turning back into my true form but I couldent so I went for my Flame demon form.(pic is below)

(Cool right?)My hair what usally white but now fire orange/red eyes now orange,horns,and pointed ears

(Cool right?)
My hair what usally white but now fire orange/red eyes now orange,horns,and pointed ears.I woar black cutted jeans and black boots."what happend to her?"I ask not even asking who the endergirl was."who are you?"The endergirl asks."do have to say but she would say I would well I'm Cold MasterCold"I say useing 'master'that Moka keeps calling me when I'm out of the gem I'm in but somtimes or almost out free to be out.(yes he's in a gem a dark black but in changes color)"wait Cold!"Mangle yells and runs over to me almost forgeting Mokas hurt."so this is what you look like" "not really I'm in this because Mokas hurt badly now I'm going to take her to the inn the endergirl said she take Moka"I say."I have a name you now"the girl says"and my names Endy to"Endy says.I pick Moka up bridle style(some how they do it )
And carry her to the inn while Endy Mangle and a puppy hybrid walks with us.We get a room and I sit Moka down."I'll let you guys do your stuff I'll be outside the the inn and keep in eye onstuff and Mangle come get me when she's up ok"I tell Mangle and the others and walk out of the room.

A/n
Sorry short story but you guys got to meet Cold my Master (he traind me ok)I'll be working on a new story with the same characters but in the Empire ways hope to see ya soon and The Adimen Chikens will be there with us(the story story way talk not I real life sorry) I'll se ya guys soon again bye! =)