Happy Birthday EnderGirlEndy11

Okay so today is Endys b'd and on my other book Fan Art and More I have what made for her I'm sending it to her when she gives me her thing I do know were she lives just not all the stuff since I haven't been to her place an awhile so I made some stuff thank goodness my grandma let me do 1 leason in math so tommorow 1 again and I was done like 3 or more hours ago and I was bored or working on Ends gift since I could go to her party so I decided whi don't I send her a gift so I did a note and a gift I'm not saying what it is cause idk if shell come here and read it but endy if u do see 7-Endys Gift or any title I come up with pls don't go see it or if u must go ahead but ull get it on the 26 or 27 if I don't get the thing today but anyways off of this real quick I'm thinking of face reveal I think I'll do it on the last day of February okay so I'll try it on 29 =3 just give me time ^-^'
But if u want to see what I got endy or made for her go to my 5th book Fan Art and More well ima go and get ready to update there as soon as I send the pic I did to my nook .
Funny thing me and her did we stayed up tell 12 somthing because we were doing a video and we had bloopers but anyways skipping that part since she had to go to bed I didn't want her to tho I was tired my head hurt and my eyes did to but I did well staying up them by 12 somthing she hung up saying night then I pasted out after words.but ima go update get some other stuff done I'll see you all soon =3
SollexNep out =3 ♥♦♪