seeing a old friend.part 2

Ok guys nep here ima tyr to write and not show news kk enjoy.oh and if u remember about the war we'll,hears some of it now and next chapter to finish vampires agast Demons and Hybrids the vampires are attacking the palac but I'll let u find out.
-------_-------————______________________________
Mokas pov.(I'm sorry even tho it was on Mangles.
When Endy asked me about if I new this place and that was a yes and then i told her about it some same for Mangle and Sara to.When the waitress came back I got a bad vibe for a odd reason."alright I'm back what would u like to drink?"She asked us."I'll get som ice tea"-Saras-"Same"-Mangles"I have green tea and Moka cherryblossom pepsi"Cold said for me.(its a real drink the cherryblossom pepsi) while we waited I got the vibe again and then starting looking around the café."everything ok Moka"Mangle asked me."no.I gave a bad vibe here idk why tho its like somethi-"before I could finish a explotion happend next to the café and half of the café to were we were at.We all got down when I hit."with the hell was that!?"Mangle yelled."You ok Moka?"Somesone asked me and when I look behind me I saw Sky."Sky!"I yelled huging her."ur here"I say happy to see her."yes I am and do u know what happend?" "No I don't but whatever it was we better see."Cold said helping Mangle,Sara,And Endy.we run outside while I changed my form.(the pic below)

(Like Maka and shell be in here to or next part

(Like Maka and shell be in here to or next part.)
I had silver hair tan skin or white.(I'm not Being rasits but that's my skin but tanish I never judge people with defrent skin there people to ya now -.- anyways bacl to story)with a cross neckless with a red eye and mine chsngeing color to the same kind."wow never seen ya like that"Sara said amazed but then changed back to what we were doing. That's when a guy came runing at us with spear and armor on ready to attack."fudge!"Endy yelled and teleported behind him and kicked him forwrods."Ok"Cold said with a 'dont mess with her'Face.the guy got up again but throuht twords Sara she didn't have anything."Sara look out!"I yell them run top speed and jump up grabing it turning half way throwing it a the the guy.Then hiting the ground."thanks"Sara said and I nod the sommoned me a sword for sara to use."here"I say handing it to witch she gladly took."Ok let's go apparently a battles breaking out"Sky said running to me and sara and so didn the rest."We have to go to the palace and see Tails" Sky said (nick name for NineTails not sonic)We all nod and start running to the palace and ran in."NineTails!!"Sara and Sky yelled at the same time.
- bold for Ninetails-
" What are you doing here!" He grwoled and appeard in his kitsu form.(adult one not lil)"a battle is going on outside right now!"Endy yelled abit and I could tell why." Why now!? That king" Nine said in a deep low growl and orderd us to go somewere safe but mangle and cold said no." And why is that?" Nine asked"we can't just sit and wait and watch this we now how to fight well and all I am not siting and waiting for this to end"Cold said.Me and Endy looked at him then Sky walked over and said "Same" "Same"Endy said.my eyes wideen but soon went normal and walker over."I'm in to I'm not leting this place go eather"I say." Verywell then go now if u don't have weapons nor armer go to that area now! I'm going out now to find him" Nine said and left turning into a medeom sized ninetails."Let's go I know were its at"Sky said and we left to go there.
Time skip brought by Endermen.~
Endys weapon was a enderBow and arrows,Colds was his demonic sword,Sky with her shild and enchantid Katana,Sara with light yet protected armor and my sword,Mangle with her sword but took a rang weapon with enchantment,Me with my sythe but was defrent.(pic below)with a demonic look and with a ruby blood gem in the middle of it.

(pic below)with a demonic look and with a ruby blood gem in the middle of it

"Everyone ready?"Sky asked."yes"We all said in union.we all ran out ready for what's going to happen..

A/n
Hey gusy cliffhanger but I must work on ideas and I still haven't gotten ideas on my friends so I'm. Picking there them songs I got Endys and Skys and 2 For Me and Maka so shadowfire and alana will get there's soon also I picked out a battle music for the fight it will have lots of words blood and more so if u don't like Blood(Not vampireblood she's meh friend) nor Bad words skip or dodge them ok well hope u guys enjoyed but I did cunfuse myself with the war think so HyBrids Vs Vampires even thought the worlds name is Newvampirepalace.well cya ya soon meh family =3 bye