About the past war at Newvampirepalace

A/n
This is about it not it happening and sorry that it is here this early I don't now what else to think of yet

Saras pov.
When it was sunset I thought we go to the inn and stay there for the night unless we went to another world witch is hard to unless you can telport or shap shift so I chose the inn even tho moka can shap shift and Endy looks like she's a enderman so she could probably telport us but I don't want her to wast her mana I think its called I don't now."it looks like its geting dark"I hear Endy say."yea it dose"Moka says."then let's go to the palace and stay the night there"I say and Endy noded and Moka dose to.We walk the inn witch was a 6 minute walk to but we go there quick."you guys stay here ima go see if we can get a room ok"I say and they nod so I walk in to the counter were a tall girl wearing a light green drees with long blond hair,yellow eyes like gold or the sun,and had a pretty white rose in her hair."hello im Mia how may I help you"Mia asked.(not from the haunted rejectedshot gun unless u want it to be."I would like 1 big room please"I ask."alright here's the key the room should be on the secand floor and look for room 753"Mia said."thanks"I say and walk to get Moka and Endy who were waiting."ok guys follow me"I say and we walk up the stairs to the secand floor and go to room 753."here we are"I say and we walk in.
Endys pov.
We walk to the inn witch was a 6 min walk.When we got there there was a big opening to see from my side and we walk in."you guys stay here ima go see if we can get a room ok"Sara says and we nod."Hey Endy do you now what there's hardly any other types of people or I guess like us then just vampires"Moka asked."no I don't why?"I ask Moka and she points to a couch and we set down."well the reason why is that vampires and are type and others used to live togather tell a war broke out because the king(vampire king)didn't like one of us and that was the Ninetails"Moka stops to take a breath befor starting again."the vamp guards attacked the homes of ours and most of us fled some had hidden them selfs or have gotten killed lots had fought back with the Ninetails and then it broken out homes we gone the palace was very mest up and not many people survived that war but that's why not meany of are came back cause it might happen again so im always in the dungen and not out much"Moka finishs."Oh"that was a lot for me to take in but wow I say and the rest in my head.

A/n sorry I could vinish this part su clifhanger I think that's how u spell it sorry but that's acully probably happen in newvampirepalac on worldcraft cause one almost happend when I herd about it well bye

Thats what I'll look like when it starts so try gussing what might happen and acully I would like you guys to show what you'd look like at Newvampirepalace u can almost be anything I'll need ur game name or a name you come up with and power or wea...

Thats what I'll look like when it starts so try gussing what might happen and acully I would like you guys to show what you'd look like at Newvampirepalace u can almost be anything I'll need ur game name or a name you come up with and power or weapon and the reason I showed you that pkc abouve here is because when I'm made I'll looke like that or calm I'll be my troll from witch is on the very first page/pic of my story well bye again cya guys next time