Wakeing up to see Master

A/n
Ima say this for those who now D graybman the 14 melody song(melody is probably spelt wrong)well be sung in this ima try to do well and find the right one I'll have the music on top or a defrent song I don't know but let's get started=) and ima try to not put Master Cold on so much but if I do sorry I look up to him as one when I need some help and if cause wordd come in aswell sorry

Mangles pov.
After what happend Mokas been asleep healing up.'I fell so bad that I did that'I say in my head."Mangle me and Sara are gonna go get some food can you keep in eye on her please?"Endy asks and she's trusting me with Moka alone sorta after what happend fast trust huh."sure thang"I say back awnsering.

-time skip for 5 mins-

Its been 5 mins since Mokas been out.I sigh out loud and get up to strech."Mangle?"I here a small voice come from Moka."yes?"I ask seeing what she needed."were Sara and Endy?"she asks still a it sleepy I guss."out getting food and I'll be right back someones here ok"I say to her and she nods.
Mokas pov.
I still feel pain from yesterday but I'm healing.when I start to wake up some I hear a sigh and it sounded like Mangles here."Mangle?"I ask in a small voice still wakeing up opening my eyes."yes?"she ask.I look around."were Endy and Sara?"I ask wanting to now were they went."out getting food and I'll be right back someones here ok"Mangke says walking out of the room.I sigh after she left the 14 melody came by my head so I thought I should sing it I havint sang in for so long.(I can't find the one I need to whrite with look the song up Allen walker 14 melody sorry)
Mangles pov.
I walk outside go Cold."she's awake"I tell him and he looks at me and nods.we walk upstairs to hear singing (now play the music if you can).Cold opened the door and we see Moka in her Vampire form in a white/white pink rose color.The song was really nice she keept sing and than Sara and Endy heard it and also felt calm."I haven't herd her sing this song since 4 years ago"Cold says quitly so Moka wouldn't hear but us.
Moka pov.(I know of and on of Moka and Mangle pov I'll try poting I'm Endys next time)
When Mangle left I had changed into my vampire form wearing a white pink rose color drees.I started to sing the song and I beat Cold and Mangle can hear it right now.-time skip after song-
When I had finished I say Endy,Sara,Mangle,and Cold claping after I stoped."thanks"I say after they stoped."I'm glad to hear you singing again Moka"Cold says.I guess he hasn't herd my singing since I lots his gem.I didn't mean to I was running from 'them'."yea I haven't in a long time that's true enough"I sah readying to go back to traveling after forgeting me wounds from yesterday."well let's eat cause you must be hungry after resting a lot"Endy says."alright"I say.

Done! Maybe but still working sowwy cya guys soon sorry for the short chapter bye