(bk!)Day of fun

A/n
I thought I add this today since it might be for this mood in the story.

Mokas pov.
While me and Endy were walking around I saw Sara(she a friend of mine on worldcraft her game name Vampirepuppy^-^)"Endy I want to to meet someone ok"I say to Endy and run to sara*

(This is what she looks like for me VampireMangle will be defrent._.oops)"Sara!"I yell to her and see her turn around and Endy following after me*"Oh Moka its been awhile hasn't it"she says happyly"yup oh and this is Endy I meet her 2 or 3 days ago and we're good friends now to"I say smileing"hi I'm Endy so I'm guessing you're the one Mokas been talking about well its nice to meet you Sara"Endy says.I look around just in case there hear and if your woundering about who I'm talking about is Slenderman/jeff/and jane they've been here befor so I hide from them don't ask why'-'."you ok Moka?"Sara and Endy ask and I stop looking around"oh sorry yea I'm ok"I say back and Sara starts looking up at the sunset."looks like its almost dark" Endy says."maybe we shoul go to the inn here and stay the night there"Sara said"ok"I say and we leave.
Endys pov.
I look around to see acouple of people stareing at us but Moka seems to not now but I do.I see moka look at someone and then say"Endy I want you to meet someone ok"she says and runs off to the person I follow after and look at there person she had lpng pickish white hair in to long pigtales, a pick rose pach over her right eye it looked nice,a piratey stilish close(idk how to spell it) lityle ears and a small pick hat on the side of her right ear like like u would if u were a neko*I hear moka yell 'Sara'I guess that's the girl Moka wants me to meet.I run over to Moka who then the girl turns around and looks so surprisd."oh Moka its been awhile hasn't it""yup it has"I hear moka and sara talk."oh yea and this is Endy I meet her 2 or 3 days ago and we became good friends"Moka says happy.I guess your the one Mokas been talking about a lot nice to meet you Sara"I say but then I see Moka looking around like she thought someone was around I look at Sara who was probably thinking the same"you ok Moka?"me and Sara ask."oh sorry yea I'm ok"Moka says.I see Sara looking at the sunset."it looks like its geting dark"I say and Sara says this"maybe we should go to the inn here and stay the night there"Sara said.Now I can see what's inside one here and Moka said ok to what Sara had said.

A/n
Hey I'm back from wendnsday I still can't spell but yea I'll be having Endy/Mangle with me at my house su I have to hide meh story from her for mh next chaptur but yea todays was long sys guys soon ^-^nya