Might be Quiting

(Sorry my spellings still bad)hey guys yea the title says it all I mighy I like reading but I don't know if I'll get back to this sorry and I'll try makeing another story but next week and more will be busy so yea I hope to see ya guhs again soom and I really do hope Endy can give me some title ideas for The empire story so well acully I'll let you guys chose and pike ^-^ that means you guys can chose what name the story should be for the story that our roleplay was(Me and Endys)with the empire like from The Haunted but we didn't copyright we had defrent characters and we did some irl at a park somehow I did a male voice for kai.yea that's new I can change my voice to be mostly femal characters like Nepeta Leojn and some anime or game characters for the male one is karkat vantas but its rare it only comes when I very mad so that's why its rare um 2D that voice is also rare I'll have to leason to it again if you hear or leason and try your very best you can change your voice to characters from a anime, cartoon,Game(like rpg,comic like and more)well I think this should do please in the comments(that felt like saying on youtube._.)and help with choseimg a name for The empire story and I'll come looke and thanks for the followings I think some votes and comments thank you and cya guys soom nya=)