Wrecking Ball (Narry Storan MPreg)

When both Niall and Harry were in the Up All Night tour, they begin to take a huge liking to one another, things take a big change to their love life. They announce it to the media, the fans, public. Everyone knows about them being together. Unless you live under a rock. The fans took it hard. Larry Shippers crashed. Narry Shippers crashed. The whole fandom crashed and burned. Not really burned but you get the point.

            But when the boys go out celebrating for the Take Me Home tour, they all get drunk. Normal typical teenager stuff. One drink leads to another. Drunk leads to going home in a cab. And going home, meant having their sex in a flat, without a condom.

              Most of everyone uses a condom, drunk or not. But these two, let them alone in a room, and they'll go at it. Between topping, and toys, boners, ad fingering. Both boys have the chance and opportunity, to get pregnant. In this case, Harry being drunk, and obsessive a little, won.

              So just how do the tell the entire world that Niall James Horan is pregnant? Or that their engaged? Or the fact, that they want nothing to do with anyone's bullshit. Even if that meant they dropped One Direction, but they wouldn't do that, would they?