Chapter 2; Just don't feel right

Niall's POV

   It had been three weeks since the whole thing and I just don't feel right. I've been getting sick every morning. Harry says I've been eating more too. But I doubt that's possible. So today he's making me go to the doctors.

"Babe, you ready?" He asked walking into the bathroom. My appointment was at ten-thirty, and it was nine-forty-five.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

"Nope, but nothing's going to happen, I promise, and if it does, then we'll get through it. Whatever it takes." He kissed my forehead, and we walked out.

The ride was boring and short. Once we got there I got out of the car, and signed in.

"Babe, we'll get threw this." He whispered as I laid my head on his shoulder.

We waited for what seemed like forever until the doctor called me back.

"Niall Horan?" They called.

She had on a white lab coat, with a clip-board and pen. I stood up dragging Harry with me, and went into the back-room with her.

"I'm Doctor Morgan, and tell me what's wrong Niall?" She asked.

"Um, I have been getting sick every other morning, but I have no fever. And Harry says I'm starting to eat a lot more, if that's possible."

-3 hours later-

It took about ten minutes to process everything. I was a male with a female body part. I was able to get pregnant, and that I was. I was pregnant with triplets. That's three.

"We need baby stuff." I whimpered as my stomach growled.

"No we are going to eat first."

"Harold Edward Styles I am not in the mood." I growled.

-2 hours earlier-

"I'm what?" I asked Dr. Morgan.

"Pregnant with three little ones growing inside you." She smiled.

With the flip of a switch I heard three little healthy heart-beats fill the room.

"Awe!" I turned and faced Harry.

"Would you like a picture?" I turned and faced the Dr. again.

"Yes please." She nodded and handed me a paper towel, then walked out.

"Babe?" I asked, and started to wipe off the horrible cold gel.

"I'm going to be a dad." He croaked.

I giggled, and finished just as she came back in. "We need baby stuff though." I said, standing up, and taking the photo's.

"Thank you." I said as I set up my next appointment, and left.

"But we don't even know the genders yet." Harry stated and started the car.

"So we can get the necessities."

"Which are?"

"Cribs, bottles, wipes, changing tables. A bigger flat, or a house for instants." I started off.

"So we go house shopping first, then we can go and get everything." Harry stated and drove home.

-Present-

We had been driving around for about an hour, and I was getting cranky. I'm pretty sure Harry saw it too, or he just figured I was getting hungry. I am feeding for four people now, and half that food doesn't even go to me, it goes to them.

"Found it." Harry said pulling into a drive-way with a beautiful front yard.

Plenty of room for holiday deceration's, and for party's. It had a three car garage, a small park just down the road, and a nice little shed.

We got out of the car, and walked towards the door. We opened it and walked in. The house was huge. It had a huge living room. A massive kitchen, and a beautiful back yard. It had tons of room, and a pool. A tree house, and enough room to set up football goals.

"I love it." I said as we walked back inside.

"Me too, but we have an upstairs yet."

"It has to still be baby proof yet." I said an continued up the stairs.

"I know, we can do that once we get the house babe." He said as we reached the top of the stairs.

There was a door on the right a few feet after the stairs, guessing it was a closet we left it alone. We continued down the hall, and came to nine doors.

All of them were open but one. As we could tell five of them were bedrooms, two were bathrooms, and one was another closet. We walked towards the door that was still closed, and opened it. It led to a case of stairs going up.

"That would be the Attic." I giggled.

"So it would need a little work. Defiantly a paint job. Baby proofed, but it would work." Harry said as we went back downstairs.

"I like it. The kitchen is big, There's a pool, and a big enough yard. An over-sized living room. Extra bedrooms." I said as I hugged him, laying my head on his chest.

"Someone's getting tired again hmm?" He asked.

"Yes, but I still want to go shopping." I smile as he leaned down and kissed me.

"Later babe." I giggled as we walked out.

"I'll ring them later when you wake up." He stated as the car came to life. "Baby sleep." He said looking at me.

"Hmm, okay." I grinned, putting the chair back and using the extra sweaters we both had in here jut in case, and used them as a pillow. I had blacked out within a few minutes prier to the time.