Chapter 6; After Birth

Niall's

I sighed as Harry picked up Darcy and replaced it with Macy. He had fed and burped Harold, and was now changing his diaper. It had been an hour after I gave birth. Naturally, surprisingly.  I looked down at Macy and realized she had a mix. Of blue eyes and green eyes.

"Haz, come here." I told him as he dressed the baby again and walked over.

"Yeah."

"Look at Macy's eyes. Their both blue and green."

"It would amaze me if she had blonde curly hair and Darcy had brown straight hair."

"It would, wouldn't it?" I smiled and looked down at the bundle of joy in my arms.

I would watch them grow up, and scold the girls when they get a boyfriend. Much to Harry's dismay. Darcy was born first. So there for, he didn't get his wish.

"Oh my god!" I gasped.

"What?!" He panicked.

"Louis' birthday is in five minutes!"

"So I guess they'll share a birthday with their Uncle Lou, then, huh?"

"Oh, stop, I love you, and the kids, no matter what. Not including Louis William Tomlinson!" I glared as he cheekily smiled at me.

"Babe, you're made in Ireland.  Stop trying to be a little sassy. I can hear it in your voice." He smirked.

I pouted before he took Macy from me. He brought them back over to their incubators, and walked back over to me, sitting on the bed. He took of his shirt, and shoes, before crawling under the covers with me. No we aren't going to have sex, it's 11.55 at night. No thank you!

"Wait, Haz?" I asked.

"Yeah baby?"

"I'm hungry," I smiled innocently as he groaned.

"Niall why didn't you tell me before?" He asked.

"I wasn't hungry."

"What do you want?"

"I could go for some Starbucks, and some candy, please."

"You're going to be the death of me."

"No. that's the kids over there," I pointed to the three sleeping children as he slipped his shirt back on and walked out the door.

Perrie's

"Niall had all three, natural birth." I smiled at Zayn.

"Hooray! I'm an uncle!" He giggled.

"Babe, it's almost Christmas, and 21. Enough, yeah?"

"No!" He glared, stomping upstairs.

I groaned. When we found out I was pregnant, he was all happy. Not that I'm not happy, because I am. But Zayn's taking it a little too far. He bought a crib, dresser, and some other stuff we'll need before we find out the gender, but I think he's trying to be a kid again. I love seeing him happy, but now that we had a kid coming, I don't know. I think it's just too much on him.

Because not only do I have to worry about not stressing, I have, my band, we're going on tour with Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, and Fifth Harmony. Plus they're working on their new album, Midnight Memories, for tour dates and such, and then we have a baby to worry about. I'm clearly just afraid of how it's all going to turn out. I don't want anything to happen to Zayn. I don't want anything to happen to me while I'm pregnant, and I certainly don't want anything to happen to this baby.

It would crush Zayn. I think he would take it too hard, and then we won't be Zerrie anymore. And to top it off, this wedding is killing me. I sigh before looking down. Hatchi sat there staring at me before looking at the stairs.

"I know baby, daddy's upstairs pouting." I said, getting up, Hatchi on my heels as I walked up the flight.

"Zayn, baby?" I asked.

"Have you come to apologize?" He asked.

"Yes, babe. I'm sorry." I pouted as I waited him to open the door.

_______________________________

It's short, and crappy. I'm sorry, but I had no idea what to do/write. comment maybe? 5+ votes for the next chapter, one, and two. Merry Christmas