Chapter 3; Baby Girls and Boy

-A month later-

Niall's

It had been a month, and today was the day I was going to find out the gender of my baby. Harry and I had gotten the house, and had baby proofed it. I had picked the room closest to the bedroom for my baby's room. And as they got older or as I popped them out, we would replace that room, with a new room for them.

"Baby ready?" He asked.

"Hmm." I nodded and walked out with him.

The car ride to the doctor's office was short, and boring. When we got out it was no better. None of us talked. I wonder what's up with him. We sat in the waiting room for a while too.

"Niall and Harry?" My doctor asked, finally coming out.

Both me and Harry stand up, and make our way over to the door. We follow her to the back room, and enter it. She closes the door, the room, now only dim. But I can still see everything perfectly fine.

"This might be cold." She said squirting the gel on my stomach, then using the wand to smear it more so it got the rest of it.

"They all seem to be healthy. Do you want the genders?" She asked, after a whilst.

We nodded as she flipped a switch and three little heart-beats filled the room.

"Baby A, is a girl, Baby B, is another girl, and Baby C, is a boy! Congradulation's want pictures?" She asked.

I nodded quickly. "Seven please."

"Let's just hope Baby C comes out first." Harry said kissing my forehead as I began to wipe the gel off.

"Why?" I asked giggling,

"I want a son first. That way if I can't beat up any boy that hurts either of my princess's, he can." Harry smirked.

"Ah I see."

It would be nice to have a son first. I mean, sure, he'd go after them, but they might listen better if all of us men in the house agreed.

"Hey Haz?" I asked as the doctor came back.

"Yeah?"

"Maybe the girls will listen better if all of us boys agreed on one simple rule." I said as I thanked her and walked out of the office.

"Oh yeah? And what's that rule?" He asked as the car then came to life.

"No dating until fifteen."

"Sounds fair enough, but I don't think they'll actually follow that rule. I mean if we let Baby C have a girl-friend, then their going to want a boy-friend." He paused. "Then comes the complaining, and the 'I hate yous' it's not fairs. All that other crap."

"Can we go get baby stuff now?" I asked.

"Now that we know the gender's then yes."

_________________________________________________________

Perrie's

I had been feeling sick the past few days and I think Zayn sees it. I keep telling him it's only he flu I got. But he had to disagree and say it wasn't. Which it might not be, but I think it's the flu. I mean we had dinner, and then I threw everything up. Normally I only throw up in the morning.

"Again baby?" He asked pulling back my hair as I continued to throw up.

I nodded slightly before getting up, once I decided it was all done, for now. I moved to the side, and got my tooth-brush. Squirting some tooth-paste on it, rising it under-water, then began to brush my teeth.

"I think you should go to the doctors."

"Baby it's nothing!" I exclaimed.

"Nothing my arse! Perrie your getting sick every morning, and you're missing concerts!"

"What about you? You were out sick and missed concerts. While you sat back and said it was nothing!" I exclaimed.

"Because I went to the doctor's you didn't and haven't! I don't think it's the flu."

"But we haven't done it in a few months, and I actually got my period!"

"I never said you didn't,"

"But you're complaining because I'm constantly throwing up!"

"Look, there's people out there every day who go through life not knowing their pregnant. You might get the symptoms, but that doesn't hardly mean anything, babe."

"I guess you could be right."

"Oh, I'm not right, I know I am." He said smugly.

"You're gonna pay for that, Mailk." I grinned.

"But you're going to be a Malik too babe." He smirked.

"I know, but until then I will remain as Edwards." I giggled as he picked me up.

"Time to go to the doctor's."

"What why?" I asked.

"Because I had already called and made an appointment for the doctor to meet you."

_______________________________________________

Author's

Perrie and Zayn both didn't know what was soon to become in their life's and neither did Niall and Harry. No one knew what was going to go down. Harry promised that he would never leave Niall, but not all promise's are kept, are they? In the beginning of their relationship, Zayn promised Perrie, he would be there no matter what. That he would never go out and get drunk, and have an affair. Sure, he did get drunk, but he stopped himself.

As for the others, Eleanor and Louis, are constantly fighting, over the smallest, stupidest things. Never agreeing on anything, and can't stand to be in the same room. Eleanor would have told him by now, but with them fighting recently, she was terrified. Terrified of the outcome. Would Lou leave her? Or would he stay.

Liam and Danielle, are doing perfectly fine. They've had their ups and downs, but fixed it. At least for Taylor's sake. As for Taylor, being only a year old, she was a total Daddy's girl. Something Danielle, feared of. She always imagined having a girl that would be a Mummy's girl at heart. She wanted a shopping buddy. Eleanor and Perrie couldn't do it anymore, and when they had time, or wanted to, she was always busy.

And for the patiently waiting Directioners, the boys didn't know how to break it to them. They all had been together for four years. Almost five. Bu that didn't stop them. They had made a pact to them, they would settle down and start a family, as the six-year-mark came. They had no complete problem, they just didn't want the boys to leave them.

Surly the boys promised small concerts here and there, but nothing major. But Management and Simon, had other plans for both the boys and their fans.

___________________

A/N: Sorry for not updating! And for the all the P/O/V changes!!!!

Vote, fan, comment? Share it maybe? Much love xX