Chapter 5; Redecorating

Niall's

"You shouldn't be in here baby." Harry mumbled, pointing to my over-sized stomach.

"Their my kids to, I'm helping dammit."

"Okay, it's one of the girl's room first. I was thinking We could have both girl's in here, then him in our room?" He said, pouring some of the pink paint into the tin box.

"We could do that, but then the girl's might feel felt out, because he's in our room, and their not." I sighed, resting my hand over the big bump.

"True,"

"We'll think about it when we out up their cribs."

"What are we naming them anyway?" I asked.

"Well back when One Direction started, I said I wanted to have a daughter named Darcy, so we could name one of the girls Darcy, and you could name the other." He said, as he rolled the pink paint onto the wall.

"Ooh, I just got his name!" I squealed.

"Oh yeah? Let's hear it."

"Harold James Storan."

"That's actually not a bad idea, he has both of our names. Now you have to come up with the other girl name."

"Why me?" I asked

"Because I picked out Darcy Anne. We both agree of Harold James. Now pick out a girl name!" He chuckled, continuing to paint pink all over the wall. We had to different shades of pink for their room. A dark and a light pink.

-3 hours later-

"Okay, we're done, with the entire room." Harry, Louis and Liam mumbled exhausted.

"Well, I'm sorry I couldn't help!"

"You don't need to help, you're pregnant, that's what your helping with" Louis sighed.

"But-"

"There's is none." Harry kissed my forehead.

"You guys didn't have to do this, I could've helped!" I tried to protest.

"Nope, you're pregnant. There is no 'helping'." Liam smirked.

"Liam, I'll get you back for this!"

Then it came to me. Her name. Macy Alexis. It fits perfectly. Macy Alexis, Harold James, Darcy Anne, well I don't know about you, but I like it. Macy Alexis Storan. Now that I have it, I can't get it out of my head. It's quiet hard actually. You try being pregnant, picking out baby names, then being told you can't help put their rooms together.

"Haz?"

"Yeah?"

"Macy Alexis."

"What?" He looked at me funny.

"Macy Alexis, Darcy Anne, and Harold James Storan." I smiled, at the thought of having three little ones. I knew it was going to be alot of work, but it would all so totally be worth it in the end.

"Her name." He smirked. "But I do like it."

____________________________

I honestly have writers block, and I don't know where to go with it :( I think I might want to skip to the end after he gives birth?