Chapter 8

Bea's POV

I think this is the fifth time I checked myself in the mirror to see if I look good or not with my outfit. Today's the first day of my college life and syempre I wanna look presentable. I'm wearing maong shorts, checkered polo with a sleeveless shirt underneath, and my favorite converse shoes. When I was satisfied with my look, I prepared my things and went down to have some breakfast.

"Good morning anak, please join us here." My dad said.

"Good morning mom and dad. Where's kuya pala?" I asked then kissed them both.

"Nako anak, still snoring pa." Mom.

I sat beside mom then took a bite from my sandwich and served myself with bacon & eggs, too.

"Excited on your first day in college anak?" Dad asked.

"Yes dad."

"Oh you better be." Dad said then smiled.

To be honest, I'm really excited cause you know, Ateneo's one of the best university in the country, and I'll be playing for the school, too. By the way I'm taking up 'Management Economics'. I really hope I could meet a lot of friends. Can't wait to start my journey in Ateneo.

"Mom dad I think I better go po. I need to be early baka maabutan ako ng traffic." 

"Okay anak. Good luck and do well. Love you!"  Mom

"Bye anak. Love you. Please take good care of your car and drive safely."  Dad

"Love you both. And yes dad I will take good care of it."

I hugged them both and went to our garage na. I'm so excited to use my car!!! It was a gift from my parents during my graduation day, a BMW 320d F30. I started the engine and then drove. Ateneo is not that far naman from our house. I heard my phone beep and saw Therese's text message.

"Where are you na Bei? :)"

I didn't reply but I called her instead.

Calling Therese Gaston...

"Hi Trey!"

"Heeeeeey!"

"I'm on my way now. I'll pick you up nalang sa JSEC then punta na tayo sa building. Okay lang?"

"Oh sureee!!!"

"Wait si Mads pala?"

"Don't worry she's here na."

And I heard Maddie shout.

"HI BEI!!!!!!!"

"Hello Mads hahaha sige guys I'll hang up na. See ya!"

...

Finally I arrived in Ateneo na, palapit na ako sa JSEC and I saw two huge girls standing outside. I opened the window trying to get their attention. And it worked.