Chapter 2.5

Jho's POV

After the awarding ceremony, I saw my sister in tears with her head down, seeing her like this makes me sad. She went near us and I gave her a tight hug.

"Sorry ate, sinabi ko pa naman sa'yo mag-chachampion kami."

"Sshhh manalo o matalo I'm very proud of you, Ja. You really did well but unfortunately you guys fell short lang talaga. And to think first year ka pa lang, finals ka na agad! Idol!"  I tried to lighten up her mood and it did work, I saw her smiling.

"Thank you ate! Don't worry I'll train harder next time!" 

"O sha let's celebrate na!"  It was mom who spoke

"Okay. Ay wait lang! I'll go to the CR muna."

....

I was having a moment inside the cubicle when suddenly...

"Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!" I shouted. Somebody just opened the door! I forgot to lock pala!

'Anak ng tokwa! Ang tanga mo Jho!' I said to myself

Paglabas ko, she immediately apologized.

"I'm sorry miss! Hindi kasi naka-lock eh, I thought no one was inside."  The tall chinita girl said then smiled.

'Jusko ang tangkad. Ay player pala to ng Poveda eh si number 14. In fairness ang cute nya pag malapitan ah'

"U-uhm its alright, basta wala kang nakita okay lang." I said and gave her an awkward smile.

'Wait why am I stuttering? Eh kasalanan ko nga eh!'  Whatever

"Haha wala naman so you don't need to worry. I'm Bea pala."  And showed her KILLER smile. Killer talaga kasi ang tagal kong nakasagot.

"Hi Bea! I'm.......Jho"  then I showed her my own version of KILLER smile.

I caught her staring at me. 'Na inlove ata sa smile ko'

"Sige I better go, nice meeeting you. Bye!"  I smiled and waved goodbye

....

Bea's POV

We're currently having our celebration here sa Viking's. And that toilet girl is stuck in my head and I can't seem to erase the image of her smiling. What was her name again? Jho?

"Huy Bei!"  Kianna with her famous ano-ka-ba look

"Sorry for spacing out. You were saying?"

"I said kanina ka pa tulala diyan, mind sharing?" 

"Ah eh it's nothing, I just remembered our championship game kanina."  AMALAYER

"Okay? By the way when do we start training for La Salle?"

"Diba coach Ramil said after we graduate na?"

"Oh well. Kapagod naman. I need a break from volleyball muna, need to relax."  She said then wiggled her eyebrows

"Umayos ka Kianna ah!"

"Sure naman ako sa La Salle pa rin ang bagsak ko. Ikaw ba?"

"I think I'll commit na din there. Or maybe things will change and I might consider other schools."

La Salle really is my first choice as of now, matagal na rin akong rinecruit ni coach Ramil eh, and maganda rin naman education doon. But as I said, things might change.

---

Game 3 today! One big fight! 💙