Chapter 12

Bea's POV

I really don't know why I'm acting this way, bigla nalang ako na bad mood. 'Is it because of what I saw?' No. I don't even know why I treated Jho that way, that was really really rude of me though. When I saw her na parang iiyak na siya, I swear in that moment, I just wanted to slap myself. 'What have you done Bei?'

I'm just here sa rooftop, thinking how I should explain my behavior kanina to Jho and why I acted that way. Kasi naman when Jana left, I saw her talking to a guy tapos ang saya nila tingnan, they were laughing and Jho was really enjoying. 'Bakit hindi siya ganun pag kami ang magkasama?' Jealous? Me? Why would I? Haaaay overthinking will be the death of me.

When we arrived kanina she directly went to our room. My teammates were asking me kung ano raw nangyari kay Jho, I just shrugged my shoulder kahit na I know it was because of me. I checked on her at natutulog na pala, or should I say nagtutulog-tulogan. I was gonna approach her and apologize pero I didn't have the guts and baka mainit pa ulo, still fresh pa ang nangyari. 'Ikaw kasi Bei eh'.

I felt someone sat beside me.

"Thinking of something?"

It was Therese.

"Uh--"

"Or should I say someone?"

"Someone and something."  I sighed after I said those.

"Mind sharing?"

"Hmmmm let me think about it."

"Oh come on Bea! Alam ko you need someone to talk to right now."

"Chill, Trey. Can I ask you something?"

"Okay. What is it?"  Then she took a sip from her fresh milk.

"Is it normal to get jealous?"

"On someone? Yessss of course."

"To your bestfriend, specifically. When you see her/him with someone else."

"Uhmm maybe? Why?"

Am I going to tell her?

"Ah nothing hehehe." And so I chose not to.

"By the way anong nangyari dun kay Jhoana? Bad mood when she came in eh."

"We had this misunderstanding lang."

"Ikaw talaga Bei, If I know inaway mo yun!"

"Grabe ka naman Trey."

"I noticed ah, close na close talaga kayo na to the point dini-ditch mo na kami ni Mads. Others ka na ah! Hmmp."

Yeah it's true nga I ditch them both sometimes cause I go with Jho eh, tapos busy with acads rin that's why our 'Batchies day out' gets cancelled most of the time because of me. Huhu I feel bad.

"Huwag ka na magtampo, Trey. I'll make bawi to you and Mads hehe. Sometime this week, yeah?"

"Fine. Sabi mo yan ah."