chapter 1

''Sasha!Wake up hunn!" mum was shaking my back gently.

"5 more minutes mum''i groaned, turning on the other side of my bed.

"But we need to be there on time"

"I don't want to go!"i said groaning and getting angry.

"We already had this conversation and i can't do it again. Just accept the fact that we are moving in London. The sooner you accept that, the better you will feel"

"It's not just London,mum!I don't want to go in boy school!"i almost yelled at my mum and stood up from the bed.

"I know this is hard for you honey and i understand that you don't want to be alone with all those boys but i'll be there and that will make it easier for you."she said walking towards me and patting me on the back in hope to comfort me.

"Yeah right. But what about my friends here mum? what about my school?"

"You can Skype with your friends and we will come here sometimes. You will have to visit your father and along the way you can see your friends. As for your school you can finish it in London."

"But mum I-"

"No but's.Everything is settled. The carry men will be here in three hours to collect your bed,nightstand and all of yours boxes and baggage. i think you should get ready, come get some breakfast and pack your stuff "  with that she rushed out of the room.

I really don't know why are we moving away from here. This is my home town and here are all of my friends. Also i won't see my dad in a long time. Well he and my mum divorced because my dad cheated on my mum with some women while on business trip. But i don't hate him for that. I don't support him but after all he is my dad. I mean we now live in separated houses and we are half an hour apart so mum and dad don't have to see each other every day. Well there is nothing i can change now. When my mum applied for that job in London she didn't told me. She told me after she got the job. At first i got really mad and i didn't talked with her for a week. But then i realized that that was no use so i just gave up. I am not some popular girl here but i have my group of friends: Julie, Jack, Jonah, Sarah and James. I said my goodbye with my friends yesterday and they were really sad. Especially Jullie. She is my best friend since kinder garden and we are inseparable..well we were and now i'm separating from her..I will miss my friends.

I walked in to my bathroom and turned on the shower. When the water was settled i striped my pyjamas and hoped in the shower. When i finished i wrapped my hair and body in separated towels and walked in my walk in closet. I had already chosen my outfit for the day. I got in my ripped skinny jeans,my brown Louis Vuitton bag, Jeffrey Campbell shoes,my blazer and a t-shirt [image on the side]. I made my way to the full size mirror and looked in my reflection. I let my brown hair dry naturally and fixed my curls with some hair cream. I made my way to the bathroom and started doing my make up. I put some powder, black eyeliner, eye shadow, blush and light pink lip gloss. When i was done with my make up i packed all of my stuff. Some in the boxes and some in the suitcases. When i was done i looked at the clock and it was ten forty-five and i had fifteen more minutes until we leave this house, this home, my home. I sat on my bed and heard a light knock on my door.

"Honey, i was wondering if you were ready, the carry man are here and they put all of other stuff in the truck and your room is the last."

"Yes mum. i packed everything. They can came in and take the stuff."

"Ok. But come and eat something, the road is long."

"Fine mum. I will" 

And my mum left the room. After one minute there was another knock on my door.

"Come in" I said.

Tall, blonde man walked in my room, followed by two other men. They both were tall and with black hairs.

"Um..miss..miss Willing sent us here-"

"Yes. I know. Pick everything up" I cut him off.

"Ok" He said.

They started picking the boxes first as i made my way to the kitchen. On the table there were two pancakes,strawberries and nutella. I sat down and ate my breakfast. When i was over i put the dishes in the trash can and walked in the hall. There stood my mum paying the carry man.

"You ready honey?" She asked me taking her car keys.

"Ready as i can ever be" I sigh.

"Well let's go" She says and leaves the house.

I take another look at the house. My childhood house. All the memories. All the happy moments. Everything. I will never see this house again.

 ____________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!

This is my first fanfic and I will appreciate if you tell me what you think in the comment section down below.

If you enjoyed it and want more chapters uploaded, please vote.