chapter 6

previous:

"Um hi..uh I hope is okay if I sit with you..uh Niall-" I started saying but Harry cut me off.

"Of course is okay if you sit with us. You can sit whenever you want dear" He smiled at me. My heart was melting and my knees got week only by looking at him.

I felt the heat in my cheeks and felt myself blush. My face was for sure getting a light shade of pink as I smiled shyly "Uh thanks.."

Then Niall sat on one seat. I guess it is his usual place as I stand there thinking where should I sit. The boys are all good but Harry is beautiful and I would like to sit with him. Just him being there makes my heart skip a beat and It would feel good to feel his presence next to me. But I get along with the other too. So I don't know where to sit. My dilemma was quickly solved as Harry's voice snap me out of my thoughts.

"Hey, come here" He said patting the sit next to him. I smiled and sat next to him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasha's POV:

"Hey you coming to the party on Friday?" Niall asked me with his mouth full with his pizza.

"What party?" No one said there are party's here.

The boys all made questioning look like they didn't believe me.

"You don't know?"Zayn asked .

"No..?" I said quietly but more coming out like a question.

"Well it's in the  G&B house" He said.

"Oh..and where is that?"I asked confused. I have never heard about a building called like that.

"It's a house down the road. The originally name is Girls and Boys house. We call it G&B house because the girls from the girls school and the boys from this school are gathering there and we have party's." Liam explained to me.

"So are you coming?" Niall asked me again.

"Um..I don't know.."Should i go? I don't have much friends here but I don't really want to get drunk or spend the night out. 

"Why not?"Louis asked me.

"I don't think drinking all night is my thing."

"Oh come on! You don't have to drink!"Niall said.

"But I don't know anyone except form you."

"Well you can meet someone there"Zayn said.

"Um..okay..I guess I can come."

"Yey!" Louis cheered.

I just smiled at him. But then I noticed Harry was really silent and I turned my head towards him to see him already watching me and smiling. My cheeks got red and I flashed him a small smile and quickly turned my head towards my food. And Harry did the same.

Harry's POV:

"Hey you coming to the party on Friday?" I heard Niall asking Sasha with his mouth full with his pizza.