chapter 14

previous:

"It's you. I like you." He says louder and my heart stops. I stare at him for a moment and then smile. I don't think I can smile wider. He slightly lowers his head and I go towards him. I can see the lust in his eyes. Our noses touch and I can feel his breath on my lips. His mouth gently touches my moth and slowly but passionately kisses me. After a moment his tongue is asking for entrance which I gracefully accept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasha's POV:

"So what do you want to do now?" Harry smiled at me.

After our first kiss there was some more kissing and now we were cuddled in my bed.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked him

"Yeah. What do you want to watch?"

"Um Mean Girls?"

"Can i find us one this time while you take popcorn?"

"Okay" I smiled and went to take some popcorn. When I came back I sat next to him. "What are we watching?" I smiled.

"Book of blood" He smiled cheekily.

"Is that a horror movie? No no no. I can't watch that"

"Why? I'll be here to protect you don't worry" He hugged me.

"Fine what will happen when you leave. I will still be afraid"

"Then I'll spend the night here"

"Yeah right. There are rules"

"So? None will know. C'mon" He is making taht puppy face that he know i can't reject.

"But don't do anything stupid" I warn him.

"I won't" He smiles at me and clicks play to the movie.

The whole movie my head is in Harry's chest hiding. I really can't watch that. I really don't believe in ghost or anything but when the sun goes down i really am scared. Since i was little i sleep with the lamp on in my room. i just am afraid of the dark.

"The movie was great. It's a shame you didn't watched it." He poked my cheek.

"It's a shame we didn't watched Mean Girls"

"But you have seen that move a thousand times" He laughed.

"It's still a good movie"

"Well watch it the next time. Ok?"

"Ok"

Then he slowly leaned and kissed me. i felt the butterflies in my stomach and fireworks going crazy. He slowly went down my neck to my collar bones. He turned us around and he was on top of me.

He pressed his crotch area to mine making me feel hot all over my whole body. But scared in the same time. He must have noticed that i was uncomfortable and he stood up.

"Can I take a shower?" He asked me

"Sure" I smiled "You have towels in the cabinet."

"OK. Will you join me?You know to save water and all that" he asked.

"Of coure not" I blushed.

He laughed and striped out of his clothes. I tried to close my eyes or tun my head to the other side but failed miserably.

"Stop staring. It's rude" He caught me and my whole face got red.

"S-orry" I stuttered.

 When he got inside the bathroom i got my essentials and waited for him to come out so i can take a shower myself. When he walked out of the bathroom with his towel on and drops of water falling down to his torso i literally could not close my mouth. But i quickly recovered from my state, took my towel and went in to the shower. When i was over with my shower i realized that i forgot my clothes in my room so i walked out. I saw harry laying on my bed on his back hands under his head only wearing his boxers. Dear god. Is he trying to kill me or something? Looking around the room i looked for my clothes but couldn't see them anywhere.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked him.

"I hided them" He smiled.

"And why is that?"

"Because I like you without clothes more"

"Yeah, yeah now give them to me"

"Okay. But what do I get from that?"

"To sleep next to me" I winked at him

"Oh I see but i want a kiss plus"

"If you give them back you'll get a million kisses plus" I smiled.