chapter 16

We walked out and he led me to a black Range Rover. I didn't expect him to have such a nice car. i guess his parents are rich or something. He opened the door for me like a real gentle man and i climbed in. He jogged across the front of the vehicle and got inside. He smiled at me leaning slowly towards me. He put his hand on the back of my neck and gently pulled my face towards his. When his lips were right in front of mine he brushed my lips a few times teasing me. I moaned quietly and he smiled.

"Stop teasing me" I whined.

He laughed a little and then crushed his lips onto mine. The kiss was sweet and gentle but passionate. It brought butterflies in my stomach. There were thousands of fireworks exploding inside of it. When we both puled away we were breathless. Our foreheads touching and his bright emerald green eyes looking into my dull brown ones.

"I think we should get going" He smiled and i blushed and i don't even know why. Maybe because of the way we were standing still or the way his smiled at me. Anyway it seems like he always manages to make me blush.

The car ride was silent, but a comfortable one. He put the radio on and hummed along with the song. I watched the way he was focusing on the road. His eyebrows narrowed and his mouth slightly moving. He looked so beautiful. The morning sun shined in his eyes making the emerald green shine brighter. I noticed his smirk and then realized that i was caught staring at him. He turned his head towards me and i immediately turned towards the window to hide my redden cheeks.

"You know you can keep staring at me" He said. I didn't know what to do so i just kept watching out of the window. The car came in to a stop and i now dared to turn towards him. He smiled at me and gently took my hand in his.

"I meant what i said. I'm yours and you can stare at me whenever you want." I blushed yet again. I can't believe this. Why do i have to blush so much.

"You're cute when you blush" He said and peaked my lisps. He then come out of the car and to my side and opened the door for me. We walked in to a nice, cozy restaurant and he piked out a booth for us in the back. Then a waitress came looking like she walked out of a night club just seconds ago. She wore a tight mini skirt that was just below her behind and a crop top with a very low cleavage. She looked at Harry and smiled seductively while frowned at me. She then looked at Harry again and sweetly asked him "What would you want to order baby?" I scoffed. What is she trying to do? Is she blind. Does she not see that he is with someone here? Harry said his order and the the waitress turned towards me. "And you?" She asked rudely. Not wanting to start a fight i told her my order and turned towards Harry who had a smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked him.

"What was that? I sensed some tension here." He said cheeky.

"Did you not saw her? She looked like she came strait from the club to wort. Not to mention the way she as undressing you with her eyes" The moment I said that i felt my cheeks getting red. Damn blabbering mouth of mine. His smirk got even bigger.

"Are you jealous?" He asked.

"Of course I'm not" I lied immediately.

"Liar" He called me out.

"Fine. I am. "I Said looking down at my nails. I should fix my nail polish.

He puled my chin up to make me look at him. His eyes distracting me from everything around us. "Baby that's so cute. You're cute when you're jealous. But you know, you shouldn't worry. I said it before and i'm gonna say it now. I'm only yours and i'll always be."

I smiled at this and just as i was to say that i'm his too we heard someone clearing their troat. The waitress stood there with our food looking pissed. I guess she heard Harry's comfession. She put our food on the table and quickly stormed off.

I turned towards Harry and we both started laughing. When we got quiet and stopped laughing i looked at him in the eyes and smiled. "I'm yours too"