chapter 10

previous:

"Oh. Don't be sad, you'll find someone. This school is full of boys. And believe me I know how are they watching you"

"So not true" I huffed a bit.

"I mean I'm a boy too. I know what are they thinking when they watch you."

"Oh really?"An idea just popped in my mind.

"Yes. And wait! What is that face! I know that face! Are planing on something?"

I just smirked at him.

"Oh my God you! Tell me! Tell me!"He started to jump around me like a little kid. 

I laughed at his childless reaction "I'll tell you but you have to promise that you won't tell nobody"

"Okay! Okay! Promise" He said.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasha's POV:

"But before I tell you what my plan is you have to ask him who is that girl he likes so I know if I should make my plan come true." I told Louis.

"So you're not telling me?"He made a face like he is crying.

"Nope" I smiled.

"But, but" He made a puppy face.

"You know, you're really cute when you do that face but it's not working on me" I smirked at him.

He frowned and mumbled "Damn"

"Now will you ask him?"

"Okay but if he doesn't tell me you still have to tell me what the plan is"

"Okay, okay. Now go!" I pushed him gentle.

"I'm going. I'm going" And he went out the door. 

I wonder what will Harry say. That girl is really lucky to have him like her. He is so sweet and gentle. Oh and how handsome he is. His green eyes, adorable dimples and that diamond smile. God I should stop this. If I think this way of him I will never be able to see him only as a friend. I shook my head and went in to my bathroom. I should take a shower.

Harry's POV:

After the shower I got dressed and sat on my bed with my laptop. I logged on on Twitter. I saw my notifications and then logged out. I can't set my mind on something. I can't stay still. I have to talk to Louis about her. I have to talk with somebody. If I don't I may act too quick and tell her that I like her and If she doesn't like me back It won't be pretty. So I stood up and exited my room. Just as I walked out I saw Louis walking out of her room. He saw me and waved and I waved back and walked towards him.

"Hey Loubear" I told him

"Harbear" He smiled. 

"Can I talk to you?" 

"Of course"

"Let's go to my room" I told him and we walked in my room.

He sat on my bed and I just walked around the room. 

"What's going on? Are you nervous?" Louis asked me.

"Um..I don't know how to tell you this.."I trailed off.

"Oh god. Is something serious?" 

"It's about a girl"

"Oh God. Is she pregnant? Will you be a father?"He jumped on his legs

"Fuck no. It's about a girl I like" 

"Did something happened to her? Is she alri-" He stopped his eyes widened "Wait what? You like some girl?"